1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here it goes

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by timmy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. timmy

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi everyone. I kind of came here so I could open up in a public setting for a little comfort. I don't really know anyone that I can open up to completely and this seems maybe a bit selfish but it's all I have right now. I pretty much want to talk about how I feel within my sexuality and maybe understand myself a bit more through insight from people who understand.

For the most part, I am sexually attracted to men. I also feel romantic attraction. But this is where I get confused. I am mainly attracted to feminine men. I feel an attraction to men who act very girly and even those want to become girls. I also feel that same attraction for certain women, mainly short thin girls (no offense to anyone!). I have a strong urge to have kids which we all know could never happen with a male so maybe that is why I have an attraction to some women. I've been told many times that if I had never mentioned I was gay they would have assumed I was straight which has allowed me the opportunity to sleep with a woman but have never actually went through with it.

Then there is this..... I'm not sure exactly how to describe this in terms that are not offensive so I will try my best to explain it. I could almost describe my attraction to most women as very non-existent. It would be like having relations with a cardboard box or something lol, like I said no offense! But about half of the time I have that same feeling toward men. A feeling like I could go on the rest of my life without ever talking to another guy and be happy. It's like no person alive could attract me. Sometimes it is very frustrating. I actually deal with this quite often.

So I'm pretty confused about my feelings. I dunno, I just feel awkward when it comes to dating.

2. Caillin

Well men who want to be girls then they are not men they are women and you saying they are men is not respecting their gender identity. You can have kids with a male adoption or a surrogate. You could just lean towards the male gender more then the female.