1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LRfutbol10, Jan 1, 2014.

1. LRfutbol10

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Just over 3 years ago, I had my first sexual experience with anyone, and it was with a female. For three years, I have been telling myself I hooked up with her because it was convenient, we were both willing, and I was tired of being 'innocent', but now I'm thinking there was more to the encounter than I was willing to admit. Since then, I have had a few sexual experiences with guys, but neither were as exciting or as satisfying as with her. I am so confused. I always assumed I liked guys because I am attracted to them, but the physical aspect isn't very appealing to me. I don't know where to turn for assistance and I don't know how to feel less anxious or confused. Please give me any advice you may have, thank you.

2. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Hey, If you want a starting place Kinsey Scale Test is great but remember to take the test a couple of times because the first answer isn't always the best. And remember there are so many more sexualities than can possibly be on one test. but still it really helped me.