1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure what to identify as?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by North, Jan 2, 2014.

1. North

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi!

I've been identifying as gay for a while, but I'm not sure anymore that it fully fits. I recently started to do some research into fully understanding what it meant to be polyamorous, and I think that might fit pretty well too. I believe that i could be in romantic relationships with more than one guy at once.

More than one GUY. I know for sure that it wouldn't work out with a girl.

Is this... really possible? Has this happened to anyone else? Also, does anyone know what I should identify as? :help:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible and it still makes you gay.

3. NaNtastic

NaNtastic Guest

Human Sexuality is Complicated... - YouTube

Watch this YouTube video, that might help! I hope someone who is in the same situation will find this thread and react to you, he would be able to help you best. And I believe you're never 'the only one' :slight_smile:

4. Just Jess

You know, sometimes, I personally am not a fan of "identify as". I don't identify as a male-to-female transsexual lesbian can we add any more syllables. I am a gay woman.

If it were me, I would just say "I'd like to see more than one person at a time". If someone said "so you're poly" or "so you're polyamourous", I would just say "sure!".