1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexual orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by huehue, Jan 2, 2014.

1. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi guys !I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem but I would like some advice.
    I've always thought I was straight but slowly but surely I am thinking I might be bisexual. I don't know ifi actually like guys as I've never really been with one or done anything with one,so I might just be curious. Also,in order to know,I'm guessing I need to meet a decent guy and have a chat and whatever.but due to the fact that I am not open about my possible bisexuality to anyone,I can't really risk Meerut someone and being found out.

What would be your recommendation? I want to meet a guy or someone I can speak to about this but I'm scared if I do they might know someone I know and let the word out :/

Oh and sorry if there is any mispelling,on my phone :slight_smile:

2. jdeb1992

Hey, I went through that and I am definitely bisexual. If you have attraction to men and women and could see yourself falling for either, I would say bisexual. I know the feeling of not being sure and I still have days like that, but I still see hot guys and girls around.

3. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am attracted to women but every now and then i get a "what if" thought ,and it doesn't disgust me as it might disgust super straight people.How would you get to meet gay/bisexual people in my case?

4. jdeb1992

I knew some people who were openly gay/bi or were straight supporters of gay rights and talked to them about my feelings and got a lot of emotional help.

5. huehue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok cheers for the advice man,much appreciated :slight_smile: