1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need your advice.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by blume, Jan 3, 2014.

1. blume

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is my first time posting to any type of forum-ever. I have been "a secret" reader of the forum for quite awhile and love reading many of your responses. Thank you for that.
    So here is my story:
    Early 2013 my friends and I went to our favorite lesbian club here in Atlanta. We had a great teem dancing and meeting new people. I met a girl that night and so did my best friend. 2 days later I went overseas for 4 weeks but kept in touch with the girl from the club. Lets call her Chloe. :slight_smile: Chloe and I texted and when I got back me and her started officially dating, my best friend and the girl she met that night were already dating while I was overseas. I am calling my best friend girl Sarah. From the beginning Sarah and I had a great friendship. We would talk to each other about our partners, our past and our struggles. We quickly became very close and started talking almost every night. She shared with me things that were extremely personal and so did I. A few weeks later I broke up with my gf and she was there for me. She had always told me that she and her gf, Will never get serious because she felt that she couldn't be completely open with her. Making a long story short we got romantically involved. That went on for a few weeks until I told my best friend what is going on. She was devastated and I felt horrible since I have never done anything like it.
    Chloe and I had the best relationship. We liked staying home and cooking, watch movies and talk about life. Chloe got laid off a few weeks later and I helped her out with money. We were planning to move in to save money on rent. 2 weeks ago she told me "I love you." It made me so happy and I did not expect it.
    When times were tuff we stuck together but I realized that I am way more emotional then she is. I think its her past that made her that way. It drove me crazy sometimes when she told me I get very emotional. I never considered it to be a bad thing as long as you don't go crazy.
    What I need advice on is this: We celebrated Christmas together-which was great and then that same Friday we were suppose to drive to her families house. There were some problems so she was on the phone almost all day with them to figure it out. That night I say" You been on the phone all day, can you just lay down with me" She got so mad and left the room. An hour later she came back and said why I would say something like that and that I should know that she tried to figure it out so we could start driving. She left the house to get dinner and I wrote her a letter on how I would just want her to give me a hug and talk about it with her. When she came back I was gone, So she texted me and I drove back to the house to talk with her about it. Can you say AWKWARD???? She said I wasn't very considerate. We talked for about an hour and I said: Well I am obviously more emotional then you so we just have to find someone that compliments us better. She looks at me and says: You breaking up with me???" And what do I say in the heat of the moment? "Yes!" I regretted it a second later and said I didn't mean it I just don't want to fight. She didn't say a word. Took everything and was out the door. Its been a week. I called and texted and emailed. Nothing. She emailed me on the 31 that she will not make it and that she wishes me a happy 2014, Cheers. I stopped calling and texting 4 days ago and hoped that she would respond if I give her some space-but nothing.
    So what do you guys think? Did she paly me? Was she after the money? Was I to emotional? And why say I love you if a week later you walk out the door and not be woman enough to say " leave me alone"

Sorry that it gotten so long I just wanted to give the full story. I do not condone cheating in any way. Sometimes your heart just screams louder!

2. Nick07

I don't know what to say. Perhaps some girl could give you advice, but to me it seems that you are both happier this way.

If you told me you are breaking up with me, I would leave too. If I were stressed because of the car and you told me what you told her, I would be upset too.

Perhaps the relationship started too quickly and you didn't have a chance to get to know each other. Perhaps you both have very different temper.

3. OhSOCurious

I wouldn't make the assumption that she was after anything really.
    It seems to me that she may have been a bit stressed. What ever conversations she was having could have upset her and made her sensitive. From what you're telling us it doesn't seem like you said anything wrong. The only possibilities I can see are that she was 1. preoccupied and a bit snappy 2. Extremely sensitive for some odd reason 3. Looking for an excuse to engage you so you would break up with her rather than vice versa.
    The only thing that doesn't make sense is why she hadn't calmed down at all or after a while...