1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So here's my story...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JammmFrost, Jan 4, 2014.

1. JammmFrost

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi guys,

so heres my story.

growing up i was attracted to opposite sex. i remember when i was 12 got crazy addicted to a girl, began dating her when i was 16 but it was shortlived. also something weird happened, i kept on looking at my classmates neck, a guy, which i think is very attractive. i brushed it off.

come college, i entered an exclusive all boys school.. you know where this is going..but yes i got emotionally attached to one of my mates. but i removed it from my thoughts. never dated anyone because of this confusion but i did have some attractions to girls outside college.

when i was already working. got addicted to a girl, courted her, it didnt work well at the same time i got emotionally attached to a guy at same work. we begin going out in secret but im not sure if he just wants me in their religion so i stopped.

its so confusing being attracted to both of them. is it even possible? due to this i dated lots of girls but never got serious. theres also a constant thought in my head saying what uf i get married and she found out about this it will ruin us or what if i ended with a guy? i will never have children.
    so those stuff contstantly drained me.
    so whats your advice when your in this situation? am i really bi?