1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird dream last night

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paranoidkid, Jan 5, 2014.

1. paranoidkid

Sorry chip if i should have kept this in my other thread. But I didn't know what to do, because it wasn't the same topic and I need some help with this one from more people. Here it is

Okay I just had a weird ass dream last night. We'll I went to bed thinking about this stuff and worrying g about this stuff. Anyways in my dream I'm even worrying. Idk why but there was a wrestling match. And then I was looking around, and out of no where a guy was naked. Full blown naked. And in my dream I litterly looked at him and went "omg I didn't get aroused I'm not attrcated to him or guys." I swear I kid you not I even worry about this ish in my dream it's how worried I am. Then I said to myself "let's look back to check again" and I did and nothing. Then I looked at his penis to see if anything would happen, and I was not aroused. Then it was super weird here, his penis was all deformed and squirming around like a snake or worm, and then I went to myself "omg what if I get a boner to this, or something" then in my dream I just ejaculated I believe. But it was from this deformed penis moving all squirmshly around! I believe at that point tho I was imagining it was my penis which is why it happend in my dream but I don't know. But then I woke up a few min after and I didn't even have a boner from this dream. I was extremely flacid. So no boner. OMFG this dream was so messed up. And now you guys can really see that I even worry about my attractions in my dream, I'm not even joking I need help this is how much it's bothering me and I can't help it anymore**now I'm not even gunna get relief sleeping at night anymore*

I did not ejaculate or even get hard in real life totally flaccid. So I guess in my dream you can say that it happend because I was worrying about it. I worry so much guys I don't even know what to do.*
    Even though I am a believer that dreams mean nothing g and only reflect images or worries during our days, this still bothers me. I mean it makes sense for it to happen, as I have always dreamed about other stuff before that I seen in my days, which is why dreams mean nothing to me I believe. But Idk why this happend in my dream. It wasn't even a freaking penis, I domt even know what it was. It was so God damn deformed and it moved like so squirmshly and like a snake like omfg wtf?*

Okay to break it down, I did ejaculate because it was squirming all over because I imagined mine was doing that too in my dream. Damn so freaking weird. And it was weird, because In my dream right before that I said to myself "is there any other guys penises out do I can check" and I looked and there was and again no attracted action or arousal or anything in my dream

Edit: also my dreams before my worrying started were all straight dreams, I never had a gay dream. So In my opinion it means nothing and is because of my worrying. But I need opinions here thanks!

#1 paranoidkid, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  2. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's... indeed weird, though it doesn't really indicate anything.
    Like you said, there was no attraction or arousal, and you probably got this dream because you just worry about it waaaaaaaaaaay too much.
    I know it's tough to do with OCD, but you gotta let this one go for a while, at this point thinking about it won't help at all.
    again, I'm going to say you seem all but gay, but it doesn't seem to help.

3. paranoidkid

Ik telling me I'm not gay does not help :/ because all I'm looking for is signs that I might be :/ and idk how to stop looking for signs!! And this dream was so damn freaky, not even joking. I woke up and was like. "Omfg wtf?". Anyways yeah...awkward dream ik.

4. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    'Your dream makes rather sense to me and you're right, you're worrying too much about it.
    wrestling = struggle
    penis = sexual energy (especially when erect), sexual frustration (when flaccid)
    snake = hidden fears and worries
    snake like penis = temptation, 'dangerous and forbidden' sexuality
    ejaculation = need of release, effort to understand negative feelings

5. paranoidkid

Wow, so these are all signs of worrying I see? I never looked at it that way omg. And it was not a snake penis lol, it was just moving all squirmshly like a worm actually, it was like a worm!
    So let me get this
    1. I have lots of worrying
    2. Sexual frustration because I'm so worried about my sexuality
    3.i have fears and worries of this
    4. It wasn't a snake, but I'm afraid that I'm gay? Idk that one lol sorry
    5. I need to understand all this pressure on me and what I am

#5 paranoidkid, Jan 5, 2014
  6. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    worm = weakness, helplessness (have you ever heard 'helpless as a worm'?), in general you are under a heavy amount of stress. Some worms live in the ground so it may suggest that you need to go deep into your subconscious in order to unearth your hidden feelings and desires.

7. paranoidkid

It was moving like a worm lmao it was not a worm! I'm not a big believer in symobls. But it does kind of match up. I thi k I'm worrying too much in general. And idk how to go into my subconscious lol. Well I can tell you that most of my worrying is derived from me liking this girl and I'm so scared of breaking her heart but I love her to death. If she wasn't in the picture I wouldn't be so stressed I guarantee it. Because everything I do gets rooted to thinking of her. So ik that's deep into my subconscious. Not sure if my worrying is interfering or if my sexuality is interferring. No worries tho I guess in time I will find out. Thanks for helping !

8. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Try to focus on other things, find a new hobby or something like that, if you have other things to think or "worry" about, this will at least decrease I'm sure, just give it some time.

9. paranoidkid

Re: weird dream last night(need help again!)

Okay I need to get something else of my chest. That fantasy I had of just the guys abs, I think I liked it when it first happend. I'm not sure 100% tho. That's why yesterday I tried doing it to the same thing and enjoying it but it couldn't work. So now I don't know what to think and I feel like throwing up from all this stress and anxiety. Anyone have any tips or input. Thanks

#9 paranoidkid, Jan 5, 2014