1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Time

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Hard Candy, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay, so uhm, last Saturday, I just had my first sexual experience with a man. I have always imagined what it would be like, the sensations and acts and the things that go in between. I was nervous, but I tried comforting myself with familiarity. I have done this with women many times with impressive outcomes, and yes doing it with a dude would be different, but really, how good (or bad) would the differences be? That was what I was thinking.

And boy, I was wrong. I was not prepared for the emotional and mental hurricane that this milestone brought to me. It started out as awkard and weird, but by thge end of the day, it was (for the lack of better word) AMAZING. It was more painful than the love-making I got before though. You know what they say, the line between pain and pleasure is incredibly thin. That night, it was non-existent. We didnt do anal though. I have never moaned like that, or get tired as such, and for the first time, I was totally okay to be taken control of. Also, my first time to get bruises on my thing (that's normal right? Just a few capillaries that ruptured?). Needless to say, he had rocked me to my core, and I dont know if it's a good thing... but I think I'd be back for more.

I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this. Anyway I just want to tell someone since no one knows about my bisexuality, except this dude. But I gotta tell someone else, dont I? And this site has been a good friend. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks guys.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad to hear you enjoyed it! :slight_smile: And I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to tell us about it.

As for the bruises on your dick. Maybe I'm ignorant, but you say you didn't do anal? How did it get bruises? Was he just tugging on it pretty hard?

Anyway! Happy you told us. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Congrats.

3. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks man. Yeah, he was holding it pretty aggressively, and in the oral part too. So is that normal?

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is, but probably not something you want to repeat in the future. It could be pretty sore down there for a while.
    Just use more lube, even if doing hand jobs.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hope my first time goes like yours :icon_bigg