1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uncertain of what to do. PLEAZ HELP!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Str8tLAboy, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Str8tLAboy

Str8tLAboy Guest

I am 22 years old and I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 5 years. When I was about 13, I had a huge crush on this boy that lasted for about a year. After that year, I never felt the same way about him or any other guy. In high school, I would fantasize about being dominated by and having gay sex with my friends. Throughout those fantasies, I never once was sexually attracted to them. When I began dating my girlfriend, I still had those fantasies but I was really attracted to my girlfriend. I never had fantasies about her but I do love her. Whenever I would fantasize about my friends, I would always finger myself because I really liked the feeling. Until recently, I was convinced that I was completely straight with some curiosity. For the past few days, I have had a knot in my stomach and all I can think about is being with a man. I haven't seen my girlfriend since this happened because I have no physical attraction to her anymore. I tried to pleasure myself while looking at a picture of her but I couldn't. After trying, I looked at a picture of the guy I had a crush on and I was able to easily pleasure myself. I need some advice because this is a new experience for me and I am a little bit lost.

2. Bibliophile

It sounds to me like you might curious and allowing that to combine with fear to but a choke hold on your sexuality. Or it is possible that you are Bisexual. Either way it will take time and self exploration to figure this one out. It won't be easy but it will happen. I do suggest talking to your girlfriend about this so as not to cause undue strain on your relationship with this sudden absence

3. asimov

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    A picture of your girlfriend might not suffice but if she was there in person and you could totally relax surely you would have some sexual feeling with her?

It sounds like you need to do some self exploration, but there's no rush though. Maybe your girlfriend will be supportive if you tell her about some aspects of your current predicament?