1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One step closer to figuring out my sexuality!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AwkwardTalker, Jan 7, 2014.

1. AwkwardTalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    As the title says, I feel like I am closer to knowing my sexuality. A couple of hours ago I saw a thread about demisexuality. Demisexuality seems to fit me better than asexuality does. I think I might be pansexual but as I've never been attracted to anyone I can't be sure. I live in a small town so there aren't many people to be attracted to (I can't think of the words I want).

I constantly have stories running in my mind. Mostly stories that I would love to write down and have published. But I also have imaginations of different futures. Usually, in these futures, I'm in a relationship with someone. In the past year or so it has been a woman. At first she was cis-gendered, pre-op trans-gendered, then cis-gendered again. There are a couple of versions of my relationship with her. I haven't imagined being with a man at all during the past year.

I have tried to masturbate to pictures of women. Sometimes I get excited. Mostly I just feel like I'm objectifying them. I do get excited when I imagine women touching me. Sometimes I just look at a It took me a couple of months to realise I hadn't looked up any pictures of men. I had decided to look up pictures of men and women in order to help along the figuring out process.

I'm glad I learned the term demisexuality.