1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ever confusing sexual orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by b0rnthisway, Jan 7, 2014.

1. b0rnthisway

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im 24"genderfluid-birth female". I was sexually abused by my father as a child, but then went to a loving home for the rest of my teens I was always "bisexual" (even before the abuse) but never questioned my gender (I know thats separate and Im going to make a separate post about it) Obviously, the past is done and I am now who I am.

I always knew I was bi and crushed on guys and girls in HS. I had a 2 year rship (lesbian rship) and then after that, strictly dated men due to availability. some felt right, some felt wrong, just like any rship. But I dated an "exgay" guy who came out to be "gay" (He identifies as a Male). We allowed me to experiment with the part of myself that felt that I was androgenous, and I loved him. He broke up with me and I went back to being "bi".

I struggled during that rship to define whether or not I was 1. a girl 2. a man. 3. genderfluid. I also wasnt sure if I could spend my life with a man that would not dress as a woman. I could not accept either, a ciswoman, that never would let me be a man.

Im confused about what this means for my sexuality. I just had sex (as a man) with a crossdressing man (mtF). I had a great time being a man and feeling both his feminine and masculine sides.

I love women. I also like men. But I dont like cis-straight men. Ive realized this. I know "pansexual" exists too, but Im not sure if thats what I am.

tldr: Im a bio female that questions identity, and have had sex with men, women, and now a trans/crossdressing mtf. Does this make me pansexual? Could I ever be happy with anyone other than a trans?

2. Mogget

Who you've had sex with doesn't determine your sexual orientation; who you want to have sex with does.