1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bummed about her... Help :( perfect to reality... :/

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Amelie123, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So those of you that read my last post in regards to my friend being possibly bi?
    Well...I saw her. First off let me tell you how nerve wrecking it was!! she was here for 24 hours and we made it our mission to see one another that day since it had been 2 years (even tho both of us agreed that it felt shorter since we stalked one another on social media haha)

Well, first off... I was 30 min late because I couldn't find the place she wanted us to meet at.. I had to call the store and ask the register to give me directions.......on the phone lol The whole time the girl on the other line was laughing because I was going more insane because I felt so rude for being late... it got ot a point where I asked her if she recognized the my friend and she said maybe and I begged her to ask her if her name was ******** so that if it was her... she could tell her how terribly sorry I was for being late (I'm never late and I hate making others wait for me...) I could hear my friend laughing from the other line and I felt slightly better.. after FINALLY finding the place I quickly made my way inside and saw the register girl and thanked her dramatically and then looked ahead to see.....

my beautiful..beautiful.. friend.. laughing and opening her arms with excitement... I quickly walked towards her and we hit each other with the biggest hug... laughing and squeezing one another in disbelief..
    I didn't want to let go..
    after the hug we kept smiling and looking at each other.. I kept apologizing and then looking at her in disbelief...which in return made her laugh even more... she was giggling... we both were... we hugged a thousand times.. before she parted ways to go to the ladies room

I paid for us since I felt like it was the least I could do for making her wait for my arrival.. she was very proper and sweet about it and we kept cracking jokes at one another... even when we sat down we kept smiling at each other and laughing... I of course teased her about us not seeing one another for so long.. and she kept saying that she couldn't believe it had been that long since she stalked me so much ahha

I without shame took the liberty to telling her over and over how I did the same and more hahah she couldn't stop laughing.. she's the type that loves attention and praise but is also very humble and down to earth.. I showered her with compliments to say the least...

We talked about oen anothers lives... discussed our love lives (mine is none existent since I've turned down most guys that have approached me.. (I make a lot of excuses to get myself out of dates lol) She told me about her ex bf's etc etc we talked about all of that... we talked so much I dont' even know what we talked about hahah

our conversation went from incessant complimenting to catching up on our school lives and what we are up to with our careers/education (I asked her most of the questions and my god she is doing big things.. I've always found her intimidating but this time I found her even more intimidating... I belittled myself a bit and didn't really discuss any of my accomplishments/future accomplishments and avoided giving detailed answers since i'm weird about that stuff and don't say anything unless it has happened lol)

We spoke of religion, politics.... an finally I brought up the discussion of homosexuality... and being liberal (socially) and she completely agreed and said she was 110% liberal socially and that the school she goes to is like that too and that if one person is too conservative and says something offensive everyone gets fired up lol

She said how happy she was that it was like that since it's so conservative and christian at our home town.. we talked about EVERYTHING... I mean everything...

religion, politics, boys, love, moving, career, school, family, ethnicity, traveling, our mutual hairyness haha (stomach/arms lol) our physical insecurities lol which I couldn't help but express how beautiful I thought hers were..

I touched the parts that she felt insecure about (we were laughing and joking the whole time btw and tried to not be so loud to capture everyone else's attention (we failed) )

at one point she commented on how cold my hands were and I quickly pulled back and agreed with her in confusion as to why they were always cold and she in return said hwo hers were always hot... and so I reached for hers and held them there and agreed.. I made a awkward jokative glance around me as I felt her hands in mine while she was talking... until she pulled them away...

for some reason when she pulled them away I felt this rejection inside.. even though it wasn't a big deal.. idk. we continued to laugh and talk the whole time.. I made her laugh the entire 2 hours or so we were there... (I CANT BELIEVE we were there for two hours jfc)
    she was very flattered and thankful that i took the time out of my day to see her since i've been busy with studies.

At one point the topic of marriage came up... because we noticed these adorable lil kids around us..
    she laughed and said "I wonder if my outie belly button will go in once i get pregnant" lol and after a couple jokes I told her how i didn't want ot get pregnant but wanted kids.. she then asked if I wanted to get married and responded with a no and she proceeded to ask "so like a steady boyfriend for years?" and i again... said no.. she then respectuflly asked "why don't you want to get married? I ofcourse respect that but I'm curious"

I couldn't respond.. I didn't know how.. i don't even fully know why i don't want to get married.. I mean i do.. but it's not something i'm concrete on.. anyhow I just kept saying i didnt know.. there was a silent pause as i kept saying i don't know every couple of seconds nad finally came to conclusion that it was because of my parents and how they'd want a certain type of guy for me nad I wasn't willing to throw my life away like that.. .adn that i'd happily get a serrogate to have my children/ adopt. She asked if i told my parents and I responded with a yes. the semi serious convo that we exchanged was quickly muted with her joking about me being the dog lady or the cat lady and i jokingly responded with her marrying for the both of us and she laughed and said why yes of course I'll get marry two. One for me and one husband for you..

We laughed and laughed until we had to part ways since she had to leave early in the morning... we gave one another one last hug before leaving the place... which she didn't have any of... by saying "I'm giving you another one outside haha"

they were long hugs... I didn't want to let go and jokingly said it during our hug while swaying us back n forth in a way that made it seem like we were going to walk away like that (while hugging/walking) she laughed and agreed.

After our last hug outside we parted ways and promised to keep one another updated until our next meeting..

I texted her wishing her good luck and how happy I was to see her! and she responded with "There are very few people that I can talk to for two hours without being bored!! love you sooo much!!"

*sigh*

During our whole meeting.. I noticed her eyes.. they were dilated and excited teh whole time.. she was smiling the whole time too and even pointed our some of my animated facial expressions while I explained some stories to her..

*sigh*

I didn't get any vibes to say the least.. I don't even know what vibes are at this point.. I don't know why for all of these years I thought that maybe she could be into me..

I think she just admires me and thinks highly of me/thinks i'm beautiful..(that sounds so conceited but you guys know what I mean)....

I'm just bummed and wish I could be the "guy" that gets to spend that "weekened couples get away to the city" with ehr.. (that was something she wished she could do since she has a place in the city)

BLAAAAAAAARGGGGGG

I'm dumb.

Any thoughts?

p.s Is it bad that I wish to just hold her again? to hug her and cuddle with her.. :/ :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

To be honest I don't even know what I want from her when it comes ot romance.. but I wish there was a chance for romance between us since I find her so enchanting...

#1 Amelie123, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014