1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality Question

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by meg189, Jan 9, 2014.

1. meg189

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really sure whether I'm a lesbian or bisexual. I've never really been attracted to boys in I've met in real life but there are male celebrities. I know I'm attracted to girls but I'm wondering if my attraction to the celebrities is because there are so many other girls saying they are attractive it influences me. If you are a lesbian do you sometimes feel attracted to male celebrities? If you are bisexual do you prefer a certain sex?

2. Indie419

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am considering myself as bisexual because i have been with all kinds of guys and never an relationship and i love women and been deeper with women more than men, also had a longer relationship with a woman as well. So, now im wondering like you as well, am i more bisexual or lesbian. So, to answer your question, I prefer women, because my connection with a woman is deeper than what i have had with a man. I dont hate men, just never connected on all levels with them. But love is love! Look at why you were attracted to the celebrities too!, like based on all aspects about the person, as i am learning more about myself and paying closer attention to my sexuality and what I like, i observe the woman, to understand why i am attracted, i hope that wasnt too complicated!

3. darklord

I do prefer males, though I am really into very feminine men and I wonder if that has something to do with me being bisexual (I mean I'd like my men looking almost like women...). I know I am bisexual because I have felt very strongly toward a woman and I totally could have sex with another woman and I have wanted it with several people really... Still, I seem to be only a few percents into women. So there can definitely be a preference.