1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who I am...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LostInAlex, Jan 12, 2014.

1. LostInAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello. I'm Alex and i'm 13. For about 2 years, I have questioned my sexuality and i'm ready to say, yes I am Gay. My heart and mind are there, but i'm still confused. People say around this age, it's just puberty: your hormones are changing, your changing as a person. But then theres the fact that I don't think I am 'changing': in other words, I Haven't hit puberty. This is the thing that is confusing me. I feel so happy though when I think about me and another man, and one of my friends is gay and proud, and has helped me. I feel like i'm living a lie, everyone thinks I fancy girls, but to be honest, i'm very feminine and would rather hang around girls than boys, but not romantically. Has anybody got any advice?

Thankyou.

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you've only ever liked guys and aren't interested in girls physically or romantically, it doesn't matter where you are in puberty: you're gay. There are people who have known as far back as kindergarten. It's good to hear that you've got a friend who you can turn to, and hopefully the rest of your community will be as supportive as he is.

And you can always come on here and ask us if you're ever confused or stuck at some point.