1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emotionally drained

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by batteredemotion, Jan 12, 2014.

1. batteredemotion

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been married for 14yrs to a man. I have dealt with him abusing me physically, mentally, and emotionally. Although in the last 7yrs or so there has been no physical I have still been dealing with a lot of emotional fuckery and disrespectfulness. I love women and this has never been a secret to him even though he totally despises homosexuals (which I didn't know how much until years later) he will not sever the relationship. We have separated countless times and I have been in relationships with both men and women (although mostly women) but, he is the only man I will go back and forth with. I know in my heart I am more into women than men but, always seem to put who I am in the closet to make my marriage work and he doesn't understand why I am so depressed and angry all the time. I love him don't get me wrong but, at this point in my life I am tired and can't hide me to appease his ego. I am tired of hearing him gay bash people. My mother, sister, and cousin are gay and he has a few in his family as well. It hurts to hear some of the things he says when he sees a stud walking around. I ask him if that is how he feels about me or his cousin, and he says no I love yall and I am like how can you when you say the things you say. Every time we are seperated and I want a divorce and move on with a woman here he comes to break us up. I usually end up breaking up with them because I don't want to involve them with him because honestly I don't want him to do anything to them. I feel like the only way I am going to be happy is to divorce him and move out of the state but, that will mean that I will be leaving my family. Being that my mother is disabled I am not trying to do that. I have no job no money. I am re-enrolling in school and hopefully I will find a job and get stable. It's hard because every time I get a job I lose it because of him. He says he wants me to work but when I do and he sees me succeeding then it's a problem. I have met someone but, I won't put her in my mess even though she says she doesn't care, I do. I want to wait until I am in a better place and fully rid of him. What should I do and how? I have strong feelings for her and I don't want to hurt her.