1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexual orientation lost

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fundipisabby, Jan 13, 2014.

1. fundipisabby

OK so I am sooo confused at this point. Ok so when I was 14-15 I had lesbian interactions and it was spectacular but since then I haven't had any other girlfriends, it's been about 3 years now since then. And I feel like I might possibly just be gay. I'm not just jumping to conclusions. Ok so I had just gotten out of a relationship with this guy I work so hard to get into, he was the utmost perfect guy I could even dream about. Regardless I just didn't feel anything he even waited till I felt ready he wasn't pushy in anyway and respected my boundaries. When I think of myself having sexual fantasies with a guy it slightly turns me on, but when I think about girl it excites me so much more. I'm not trying to persuade you that I'm lesbian I just have been in so many relationships with guys that I work so hard to get into then I kinda feel like I got to where I want now what? Any ideas?:eusa_doh:

2. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you need to work so hard to be in a relationship with a guy I'd say that it's not natural for you to be with a guy, don't you think?

3. fundipisabby

I suppose this is right but why would I still be attracted to them in this way? Like I don't get why I feel the need to be with a guy like this.
    Thanks for your response also.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lots of lesbians have relationships with guys too just because you had a relationship with men and probably a lot doesn't mean your not a lesbian .

5. MossyCave

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You might be bisexual. Or else maybe you've just grown up thinking you'll be with men so part of you still believes it?

6. EttyT

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I find myself in quite a similar position! Feel free to read my blog entry, you might relate! I know how confusing it can be :/
    I realise how unhelpful that was, but how can I help someone in a similar position to my own if I cannot help myself!