1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I could be wrong but i think this girl at my job likes me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Jan 13, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Every time i come to work she always greets me with a smile but what i found strange is she knew my name before me and her ever talked . I went to her check out line (she's a cashier ) to buy sometimes and she said " So your **** " and said yes how did you know my name and she said people told me there was a girl that worked here name *****
    I told her that i hope they were saying good things about me and she said they were .
    after that she's been a little nicer I would come to work she will be cashing some one out and as soon as walk through the door I get a Hi and a big smile . other people on the job don't do this and take a while to noticed me . Another time while i was work i came to the check out section to ask a question and she noticed me really fast and said Hi again after saying Hi before with a smile . I don't know if she likes or not but i get a different vibe than the other girls at work I like her a little to and I think i might have a crush she even apologized to me for giving me a cold well what happened was she got sick and gave the whole staff the cold and that's how i got sick but the two of us never chatted or met each other then and I must of got it from someone that got it from her . Before when she first started she never use to say anything thing to me but now i'm getting a Hi and a smile and not an ordinary smile like a I light up the room smile if that makes sense Does this girl like me ?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. kessiej

Couldn't really give any advice to whether she likes you or not, as I can't see how she is with you...that said you could try asking her out, just for lunch or a coffee. She might just be being friendly and trying to get to know you a little better (if your new at the workplace) Does she know your into women??? XXX

4. lovebff

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    have you noticed how she met other persons at your work place, may be she did this with everybody like a smile if no then you can try :slight_smile:

5. blond

I don't know its hard to say, i would wait and see if she does the same thing with another co-worker. Because if she's not as friendly with them like she is with you chances are she might like you.

Of course she might just want to be friends, again its hard to say.

6. lovely lesbian

Does she know that your gay?

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She's new i'm not new . she doesn't know .

She only seems to do it with me but i 'll keep an eye out

Yeah you could be right

No everyone on my Job thinks i'm straight .

#7 stocking, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  8. Well, it wouldn't hurt to start talking to her, hanging out together and becoming friends, until you know her opinions on the LGBT community - and, based on that, risk a move or keep it as it is.
    Though if she opens up that wonderful smile just for you... I'd say there's a high chance she wants to know you better in other ways as well - as a girlfriend, of course, I don't mean anything inappropriate here, haha.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would like that I'll try to talk to her more I think she's working today I'll go in her check outline and keep talking and have our little chats .

10. Ristampa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    First you could hang around her as a friend and ask her what are her opinions about the LGBT community.

Then if you are comfortable with this, you could let her know that you are into women and wait for her reaction :thumbsup:.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I just hope when i tell her i'm in to women that she keeps it between us I don't want others on the job to know , i don't want them treating me all differently

12. kessiej

Definitely try to hang out with her more often...you might find that you have a connection with each other!!! Hopefully then you'll have more of an insight into her orientation, and could try asking her out...or maybe she'll make the first move

GOOd lUCK xxx

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm hoping she does just maybe I'm not good at making the first move with girls she's so cute :icon_redf

14. Ristampa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Good luck. I give you an hug.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you here's a hug back (*hug*)

16. Seagypsy

Be careful though, just cos in the workplace it's best to take things easy so that if anything were to go wrong, it would not have to be a huge problem for you to be around her.... But go for it! ;-)

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I didn't get the chance to talk to her guys it was way too busy at work for us and she left earlier than I did which sucked

18. Ristampa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well, there is always tomorrow and the day after that. Don't rush things, just start asking her if she wants to go out this week-end.

19. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I found out that the girl at my job is straight and has a boyfriend today :tears:

20. Awn, I wish I could be there to hug you, stocking(*hug*)
    It's such a heartbreaking thing, isn't it? But don't worry, you'll get over her and find someone with a brighter smile, ok?
    There's always the possibility she's bi, yes, but I don't personally recommend you to insist in this relationship for anything other than friendship, since she has a boyfriend (it's never good to interfere in what may be a good love relationship).
    It's going to hurt a bit today and tomorrow, yes, but the sooner you let it go, the sooner it'll sop hurting. And if you need to talk to someone, we're all here (&&&)
    Have a wonderful day!