1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im not sure if i like girls

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by swim4gold, Jan 14, 2014.

1. swim4gold

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a girl and I have liked this girl before and we went out but it didn't work out. I haven't liked any other girls the same way, so I don't know if I'm bisexual or not. I definitely still like guys though. Please help!

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Are you sexually attracted to other girls or have crushes on other girls or is it just this one girl ?

3. MossyCave

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Only you can tell, if it was me I would say you're straight, but less straight people who say they're 100% straight. But I'm not inside your head so I don't know :slight_smile: Technically, if you have had real feelings for member(s) of two genders then you count as bisexual, but it's up to you if it fits.

4. Jencat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Labels are totally unique. Some people swear by their label (I'm one of those people), others don't label their sexuality at all. You may be what people would label as either bisexual or pansexual, with a strong preference for guys.

Don't put too much pressure on labeling yourself too fast, though. Take your time, and a few deep breaths along the way :slight_smile:

5. Kellyve

I would say you don't really need to label yourself. Just like who you like whether that be guys or girls. Sexuality is a spectrum after all and you may be anywhere on it :wink: