1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got myself in deep trouble...again

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by aimswea, Jan 14, 2014.

1. aimswea

I am still unsure on whether I'm into girls or not, but one of my mates came out to me as bi the other day, and asked me out straight after. I was still kinda confused at what she had just told me, because whilst saying she was bi she was telling me about a girl she has/had feelings for, but apparently she still has feelings for her ex boyfriend too. But I accidentally agred to going out with her, but I really don't see how I come into her feelings for this other girl and her ex. But yeah, this was on Friday and tomorrow is Wednesday, we didn't speak all weekend or anything but she keeps tryna meet me in school. But the problem is that I only have feelings for her as a friend, nothing more, and to stop both of us getting hurt (cuz she still feels for her ex and that) I asked my friend for advice, well a few of them, and they think I should finish with her.

My main problem is, I don't know how. How do you finish wih someone who you want to remain close with? I've never been in a relationship before, so I don't know what to do