1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do anymore, there is just so much going on.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by phoenix89, Jan 16, 2014.

1. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just do not know what to do. I have so many things going on in my life right now, and trying to understanding that I am demisexual is just making everything harder.

I know that coming to this conclusion means that I will in sense be grieving, but that is just it. I have been none stop grieving for as long as I can remember. Well not none stop, but I have had to deal with a lot of grief in my life. I have know well over 30 people who have died, most of them have been family, and in the last year and some, I have had a family friend, my Mom, 2 cousins and an uncle pass away. Mind you, I did not know my one cousin all that well, and I hadn't seen my one cousin in at least 5 years, and the last time I saw my Uncle was 2000. But at the same time, they were still family. But my Mom's death, there has been nothing in my life more painful. And I have been dealing with that for almost a year now. It will be year on the 21st. And now I have to deal with being Demi on top of all of this. It is just so overwhelming. And I have 9 grad credits this semester too. EVerything is just compiling and I hate it. I kinda wish I did not have my light bulb moment with with being demi, or maybe just not in 2013. I have so much crap that I have to deal with, and this is just the icing to the cake.

I just do not know how I am suppose to deal with this, when I have so much else that I have to deal with. I might go talk with the leader of the LGBTQ center, but she also has a ton that she has to deal with, with her Mom having a heart attack and nearly dying herself. I talk with my roommate about this, but even though he is a great support system for me, I need to talk to someone else, preferably someone who is trained in how to handle everything, that I am dealing with. Because right now it just a big mess.

2. paranoidkid

Hey no worries, I have lots of trouble as well in life. I find everything very overwhelming to me. I'm not going through what you are, that seems very very tough, but I can relate somewhat. I believe you should talk to a therapist as they can provide great insight and help! And you can be well.on your way to feeling better. I just started taking anti depressants, first time ever. I was hesitant to but I really needed it. If that's what it comes down to for you then who cares. It will probably be great and a life saver to do therapy and medication. All sorts of things can get solved. Your not alone in the struggle, stay strong!

3. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have met with a therapist on campus for the past few semesters, but I am not afford to go off campus since I do not have insurance. The therapist I go to are in training, so they are not licensed, especially to give medicine, but they are free to talk to, so that is why I have gone.

The thing with medicine, is that, that I am the "happiest" that I have been in a while. I am just overwhelmed. Also, medicine has not worked in the past either. I am just trying to handle of the grief that I am currently dealing with. I know that after these next couple of weeks have past I will be feeling better, but with next week being the 1 year anniversary since my mom's passing I am a lot more emotional than I normally am.