1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love bipolarism

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Andstillimhere7, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well I had this crush yada yada and I love him and stuff. So I see him everyday and when I do I smile and became excited and stuff, but when I think of him i go crazy sometimes and became angry, but at the same time I love him. I love him because he's cute, funny, nice, but I hate because why did he have to be straight. It's annoying, but I reinforce my likings to him, I say hi, talk him, etc. I need help I can't stop thinking about him.

2. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

If 'this' is not going to work out (and since you said he is straight it probabably won't) you need to start thinking about other things. Try to distract yourself. It's no use chasing after what you can't have. But if you feel like you can't bear to be away from him then just be his friend. but that will hurt more I think. Anyway, best of luck to you! :slight_smile:

3. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well because the lack of gay people in my school (except closeted gays) I shifted to liking any boys and therefore my mind and heart is set on this boy because he is nice, cute, and funny. And all the gay people that are out are dbags and swear a lot. It's hard to not love him.

4. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Just befriend him then :slight_smile: you could tell him but there's a chance he will freak. I wouldn't tell him if I were you. But if you get to be really close maybe then..

5. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, there is this bi test I could do. Where I say "I'm bi" then wait for response and if it's a negative response, then I would say bilingual and laugh, or if it's a positive response I would leave it as bi. But my mind thinks that I would come out and it would be hard for me because my breathing will be shallow, but yeah I could do that.

6. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

I haven't heard of that one! It's a good one.. :slight_smile: but are you really going to try it? &It's slightly suspicious..

7. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    At the right time and make as less suspicious as possible.

8. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Cheers! &tell us how it goes! :slight_smile: Good luck.