1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there such a thing?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by transational, Jan 17, 2014.

1. transational

Hello,

Recently I had my first time having sex with a girl with and without a condom. I noticed while penetrating I get semi-soft every time. I'm not sure what that means. Am I not into a vagina cause I'm clearly attracted to her, but it just doesn't feel that good to me.

The first time I ever penetrated was done through giving anal with my girlfriend, who I was deeply in love with. These other girls I did not have the emotional attatchment at all. The girlfriend and I did not engage in vaginal intercourse, so I can't say if it's an emotional thing that keeps me erect and aroused.

In addition, I'm finding myself more and more attracted to transexuals that are pre-op (still have their penis). I love that they look and act like a woman, but I'm also incredibly aroused and like that they have a penis. I have no problems staying erect doing anal.

Is there such a term to describe someone exclusively attracted to pre-op male to female transexuals? How straight, bi or gay am I? Please no "you are what you are" answers, unless a penis doesn't mean anything and it's all about what the person identifies as.

Cause honestly I'm very confused. I'm happy, and scared, cause I've always been somewhat hesitant to talk to girls, like I didn't completely desire them (and when I don't really want something, I don't really try at all), but after my first experience with a TS... is ts offensive? I've been calling transexuals TS, and they call themselves and other's that too... I've been actively seeking a TS relationship like I've never done before with anyone else.

Summary:

I'm attracted to women.
    Penetrating a vagina, I get semi-soft.
    Stay erect doing anal.
    Extremely attracted and aroused by pre-op transexuals
    I like that they have a penis, but still act and look feminine.
    What am I? What would YOU consider me?
    I haven't really enjoyed the way a vagina feels.
    Do you think because I did anal first, that my sensation is used to anal now and only anal?
    I've been with 5 transexuals. 3 of them said they don't normally penetrate, but that'd I'm an exception, not sure what that means or if they're even telling the truth. The other two did it no hesitation.
    1 that didn't normally penetrate also wasn't into me giving oral on her (I'm kind of dating this girl now)

and much thanks. (!)

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, that really depends how you look at it...I mean technically we would all like you to say you're straight because after all, we are women first and formost - having a penis doesn't change that.

Personally, I would consider you straight, I mean it's not like you're sitting here saying that you really REALLY want to go out and have sex with a guy!

As for the girls you've been with, different people like different things. Some girls are happy to use their penis for anything, because if you've got it and it works, why not! Others, like me, would be basically happy with anything EXCEPT penetration, I couldn't and wouldn't. Some just feel that any stimulation of that area is too painful a reminder of the fact that we have it in the first place and won't like you doing anything with it!

If it helps, it's completely understandable, but it does come with a lot of pitfalls. One the one hand, trans girls are extremely attractive and I completely get where you are coming from, on the other hand seeking us out JUST because we have a penis is likely to cause trouble just because it highlights an uncomfortable difference between us and the rest of woman-kind!

3. June Cleaver

I don't see anything wrong with you! MtoF are women so you are straight. I have found I can only have a relationship with a straight man. That's all who will date me. That does not mean they are suddenly bi! They are still straight because I am a woman! Yes I still don't have a vagina, and probably never will... we need men too! So find one of us and have the best sex of your life! I am told that by every guy I get with. Good luck, June

4. transational

I feel like I'm only into transexuals nowadays. Is there a term for someone into transexuals mostly/only?

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sure there is, but again, we'd rather you went for 'straight' because the distinction is somewhat upsetting.

6. transational

If I were to refer to you as a transsexual instead of "female" is 'TS' offensive?

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not offensive in and of itself I guess, but it could be depending on the context.

I mean if you were to refer to me as a transsexual instead of female, for example if you said "That transsexual (or TS if you prefer) over there is cute!" instead of "That GIRL over there is cute!" then no matter how well intentioned it's clear you're focusing on the exact thing I want not to be focused on!

But if you asked me, 'are you transsexual' then that's not especially offensive, because technically yes I am. All about context.

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Well along with the obvious attraction to transwomen, it mainly seems like you just hate vaginal sex...which is completely fine. maybe you can even feel attracted to cis women more if you didn't have to do that?

9. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with the others that you are straight. You like girls and let's face it they are women so yeah you're straight.