1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thinking about women

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by imsuretofly, Jan 17, 2014.

1. imsuretofly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello I'm kind of nervous about writing about this. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this before. I am totally scared right now at this point in my life. When I was young probably around maybe 6 or 7 there was this girl at my elementary school that I thought so beautiful. I used to go up to her tell her how pretty she was and kiss her on the cheek. Another time when I was in the 5th grade my friend Brandy had turned around and was making a kissy face at me and I kissed her she immediatly drew back in disgust I couldn't understand why it was such a big deal. I always admired the pretty girls in my class complimenting them when I could. I had a friend that I developed a crush on. She was so mysterious and beautiful we ended up getting drunk one night and I ended up telling her how I felt about her which totally ruined our friendship. :frowning2: Right now in my life I have a boyfriend but I constantly think and wonder about what it would be like with a woman. Whenever I see a long haired big eyed pretty girl I can't help but stare. Unfortunatly I live in a small town and I would never want to try dating a girl until I get my own feelings sorted out. I feel like such a big part of me is missing and I wonder about the proper way to go about finding out if I would be better suited with a woman. I even dream about it. I live in a small homophobic podunk town and I don't know what to do to.

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

What feelings do you have for this boy? Are you attracted by him or do you feel like you are missing something?

3. imsuretofly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yes I feel like I'm living half of a life like something is missing

---------- Post added 17th Jan 2014 at 06:43 AM ----------

I care about him but I'm not in love If something happened to us I don't think I would even really be hurt

4. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

And about other guys? Are you attracted by them or do you think only girls?

5. imsuretofly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am attracted to guys but I think about girls more