1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexually attracted to men, romantically attracted to women

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Philbirm1, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Philbirm1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone. I am sexually attracted to men,romantically attracted to women and I'm attracted to tv's on any level. Is anyone in the same boat or better still know any support groups that specialize in this subject, as I would like to meet ppl who are in the same boat, regardless of gender. This is such a huge deal for me u don't know how much of a difference it would make. I know a lot of ppl will just think oh well I'm gay and I'm just in denial but honestly I'm not. I would rather be fully gay than feel like this as at least then I could find somehappiness instead of crying myself to sleep thinkin I'm gonna be on my own forever. I'm reaching a point where I don't care what ppl think anyone. I just want some help with this so I can move on in life. I beg for your reply if u can please help. Thank u xxx

2. willycubed28

Ok let me ask you a question. Do you think you would be attracted to more fem guys both romantically and sexually, or is it just strictly attracted to women romantically?

3. Philbirm1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi hun thanks for the reply. First of all forgot to mention I'm a cross dresser. I'm only sexually attracted to straight actin manly guys def not fem guys. Only romantically to women. But the men thing is just fantasy as I don't ogle them while I'm out or anything. Tried kissin a guy I thought I was attracted to and it didnt feel right. Yet when I'm dressed up and thinkin about men it feels natural and right. Tbh I want to be gay as daft as that sounds. That's how I feel now. I hope this nice feeling of Bein gay stays with me but I know it won't and probs be gone again tomorrow. When I'm out I have only been attracted to this one half cast guy as kept lookin over but I didn't speak to him and that was it. It's pathetic that was about six months ago. I get turned on when I have kissed and cuddled girls but not when it comes to intercourse apart from some one time I had sex with a gf of a few years ago. Really thinkin there's no hope for me anymore. Think I might be asexual. Hope to god I'm not xxx

---------- Post added 17th Jan 2014 at 04:58 PM ----------

Does anyone know what the official term is for the problems I have so I can research it as need to get some therapy for it as well. Need. Know what's wrong with me as I really can't go on like this. Xxx

4. Philbirm1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  5. Ristampa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know the official term, but start to go to a psychologist , and he will point you to a sexologist, if you need to, or to the expert he thinks it is the best.

In the meantime remember that being asexual is nothing to worry about. You don't have to have sex to love and being loved. In the community you will always find people you can be with that deeply care about you and love you. I also suggest you to go find the nearest LGBT community near you.

6. Philbirm1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know but that hasnt been case in the past with women. How is it possible to fantasize about sex and not wanna do it in real life? It's not right only 1% of ppl suffer from it apparently. It's awful. I hope and pray I'm gay cuz its better than this. I've been to a therapist before and they couldn't help me that's the nhs for u tho. How can anyone wanna be with me without sex tho. Don't feel like I'm capable of bein loved as it is. Where does your confusion come from anyway if u don't mind me asking anyway? Xxx

7. Ristampa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No i don't , here is my post.

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexual-romantic-orientation/121766-very-confused.html

Listen, even if you are asexual, if 1% is asexual, it means you can find 1,5 millions of male asexual in the US, and 1.5 million asexual women. Between this, since people under 20 years of age made up over a quarter of the U.S. population (27.3%), 800.000 that can be dated. They are your target. It is not "impossible", you can find the right person for you :thumbsup: .

But i still suggest to see more experts and try to make more experience.

8. Philbirm1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for that hun. But where do I go to date these ppl? Plus am I asexual as I still fantasize? I better hurry up and try and meet someone as it makes me feel suicidal :-(. Maybe I should try Samaritans as well lol

9. Ristampa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    On this site you can't give your name (and for good reasons too, don't try to do it),but there are sites where it is safer, and you will find other people you can relate to.

Tumblr is also a good way for LGBT people to meet. And dating on the net is expanding more and more, and so it is the network of the LGBT community, that now is global. Go on YT and subscribe to channels like Kaeylin and lucy, or Wegan, and see how they were capable of falling in love while living in different continents.

But don't rush things PHIL! Just relax, take it easy . You're still young and there's so much you have to learn, so many things that you have to see and so many places you have to go. The world is fucking HUGE and you will find what you are looking for.

10. Philbirm1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not young hun I'm 37 lol. But thanks for the info ill have a look tomorrow bit drunk today as having a really bad day. Tried sites on net before and not met anyone. Dunno how much longer I can wait :-(. Xxx

11. Ristampa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning

Sorry, i thought you were 14, i made confusion with someone else probably.

Still, keep trying. As you can read on this site, there are a lot of people like you around.

An hug from italy.

12. Philbirm1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks babe hug from me too :slight_smile: think I'm gonna try not to worry about this today its driving me mad :-( xxx