1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insecure in my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ChromeNerd, Jan 19, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    How can I be more secure in my sexuality? Whenever people mention anything remotely related to lesbian sex I feel very uncomfortable. I also feel very uncomfortable if I'm checking out a girl and other people notice. I don't even feel comfortable labeling my sexuality or going without a label. I'm in an annoying limbo right now.

2. Hartosexual

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could be uncomfortable because maybe you're not fully comfortable with your sexuality. Just go with the flow. Maybe get in a few relationships to help you work out and accept your sexuality

3. itsonlyrelative

You don't have to label your sexuality necessarily, you can just be who care to be with. Most people who use labels only use them to help themselves and those around them understand who they are, but if you aren't comfortable with your sexuality yet then don't rush to put a label on it. Time will help it a lot, which really isn't helpful right now, but its true.