1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush is treating me different now that she knows I like her

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Jan 20, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My crush's cousin told her that I have feelings for her and that I'm lesbian , when i came to work today she ignored me and didn't even wave hi like she always does , during break time i was standing in the hall she went right by me and didn't say anything to me and she was in the same check out line as me she saw me standing there and never said Hi .
    When she didn't know I was lesbian she was always friendly and always noticed me when i came into the room always waved to me and gave me a smile now all she does is just ignore me and it hurts . Even my coworker noticed I was really sad today and asked me what was wrong and I lied and said nothing . I feel so sad that now she must hate me now and doesn't even want to be around me . :tears:

2. lovely lesbian

Well that is sad she is acting like this it's not fair to you she probably feels a bit awkward around you maybe? I don't know

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "My crush's cousin told her that I have feelings for her and that I'm lesbian"

Is this something you ASKED her to do, or did she just do it behind your back?

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I didn't ask her to do it I only asked her about my crushes sexual orientation . she did this behind my back , I noticed because my crush is acting very different from the last time

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest, she's not acting unusual. I can remember times where someone told me that they or someone else is crushing on me, and I usually act differently around them after I know. It's not that I tried to be rude afterward, it's just sometimes a weird situation to be in, and you feel differently toward someone when you know.

I'm not sure why she'd be so opposed to talking to you though, unless she has a problem with homosexuals.
    Either way - sorry that she found out without your intention. That kinda throws a wrench in stuff. :/ <3

If you can stand it, just keep on being your kind and courteous self. If you act differently too, then that might just make things more tense.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been acting a bit differently too . I did say hi to her a few times .