1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Beantown, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Beantown

Beantown Guest

Okays I don't know if I'm still a lesbian or bisexual but the guy I'm dating was so sweet and was telling me how he wants to be with me forever and when he said he bought me the Dolce & Gabanna crystal crown which he bought awhile ago and wanted to give it for my birthday this year, I just felt so attracted to him like I instantly hopped on his D, like normally I would have guessed it was cause it was just the moment but I actually wanted him so now I don't know what I am.

#1 Beantown, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
  2. King

I'm a little confused about your situation.

You are a lesbian, but are in a relationship with a fella? Except from this moment do you have any sexual or romantic attractions to him?

It could be a one-off moment (sometimes occasional sexual thoughts about people who aren't your type happen), or you could be bi-sexual perhaps.

I am not trying to be personal, but a little more information may be helpful.

3. Beantown

Beantown Guest

I'm a total closet case so I date guys so people wouldn't even guess that I'm not into guys plus I love the attention they give, but I dunno I kinda like this guy though so I don't know if it's just him or other guys too since it's so rare that I feel like anything for anyone.

4. Little Wolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can relate to your situation. I'm in a relationship with one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. I truly do love him but there are so many different kinds of love I'm not sure which one applies to him. I've told a few close friends I'm bisexual but I'm starting to believe I am gay.

Is it possible you wanted to have sex for the physical pleasure only? It can be hard (teehee) to know if you're interested in sex because of the person or if you're interested in sex for the sake of sex. I hope that makes sense.

5. Beantown

Beantown Guest

I think it might be sex because of him but I've been with other guys and I've never really was into it but I don't know it might be because he is so sweet, I like other girls still but I also like him. Maybe my V is just like dead as it earns for nothing or is indecisive and he's just some weird exception probably because he's so pretty.

#5 Beantown, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
  6. Summer Rose

I believe you may be demisexual - desiring people after connecting with them, regardless of gender - though you may still lean towards being lesbian...nothing is ever set in stone, so just try to be happy and understand if you are really okay with where you are.

7. Beantown

Beantown Guest

That might sound right, do people react worse to demisexual than lesbian?