1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgirl Sexuality Confusion..Seeking Advice!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SkinnyCrunch, Jan 22, 2014.

1. SkinnyCrunch

SkinnyCrunch Guest

My name is Anna, I am a MtF transgirl from PA, and recently, Ive been a bit confused. As you can guess, before my (still ongoing) transition, I was "male" and I thought I was bisexual. Now that I am becoming female Ive become more confused than ever and now I just label myself as Pansexual. My problem being--I have a girlfriend, and she is perfectly O.K. with my sexuality and gender, but I wonder; having a girlfriend as a transgirl makes me a lesbian? Or still just pansexual? To clear this up a little more, I don't want ANY sex until I am atleast transitioned genitally. Until then I do masturbate, with my penis, to relieve sexual frustrations and tension. Does that affect my sexuality too? I am just so confused and I would love if someone here could help me.
    Thanks!

#1 SkinnyCrunch, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your orientation doesn't change due to the person you are with. Imagine before transitioning you thought yourself 'bi', if you were in a relationship with a girl you wouldn't say 'oh I must be straight then'.

If you identify as pan, then you are, you just happen to be in a lesbian relationship!

EDIT: In regard to your genitals, no it doesn't change anything either! You've got to relive that tension somehow, don't you!

3. SkinnyCrunch

SkinnyCrunch Guest

Thanks for the help! That makes sense.

4. HardToSay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What pleasuring your penis does is help it maintain "its functionality" longer. Nothing else. Its functionality will probably eventually come to an end anyway. How Kong have you been on hrt?