1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will I be confused about my sexuality forever?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ChromeNerd, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I sometimes feel like I am sure that I am gay. Then something happens that makes me question myself. I'm getting sick of this.

2. WearyWanderer

I feel the same away a lot of the time. Like, sometimes I'm almost certain that I'm gay, and then I see online pictures of bikini models and I'm like "wow they're hot! ...uh oh." Sometimes I feel like I'm almost forcing myself to choose one way or the other. But the best, flawed, advice that I can give you is for people like us we will never be completely sure. Even if we say we just like guys or girls, we could still find another person of the other gender and that could change our opinion. It all boils down to if you find someone incredible, whether it's male or female, then I don't think it really matters which title you choose for yourself.

3. Fin

Fin

I never felt like anything and am perfectly fine with that.
    I've been with girls for about 6 years (so in gay relationships) and then fell for a guy. I wouldn't label myself as bisexual because I don't feel there's a need to. I don't need a label to feel 'complete'. Some people do and I respect that. I would just say don't get to hung up on the labels. Do what you feel is right and what will make you happy. I would judge that on a person by person basis instead of condeming an entire gender :slight_smile: good luck

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't think you will be confused about your sexuality forever , you'll figure it out I think your like me we're both worrying to much . plus if you don't want to label yourself right now you don't have to . I know that your probably dying to know for sure but maybe you don't have to use a label right now

5. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    As hard as it is, I feel like if you label yourself it's harder for you to determine what your actual orientation is