1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was my friend a lesbian ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Jan 23, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When i was a little girl I had a friend who was deaf she was a teenager and I was just a kid but we were very good friends she taught me sign language and we would communicate that way . I loved my friend very much not in a romantic way but as a friend .
    I remember when I would sleep over at her house she constantly watched lesbian movies and they were xrated with lots of sex scenes . She never watched anything straight and never dated guys she was very feminine and even help me do my hair . She also nursed me when i was sick with a cold she was a very good friend but i remember my dad said I should stop visiting her all the time because she probably has a boyfriend and I laughed and said daddy I don't think she has a boyfriend I don't even think she likes men .
    But I remember her watching these shoes and even getting sexually excited she never masturbated in front of me or did anything pervy but you can tell she was aroused .
    The last time I saw her she was coming from shopping and talked to me on the street when i was coming from school . I really think that my friend was probably a lesbian I always wonder to this day .

2. apostrophied

Sounds like she was...

3. lovely lesbian

Yea I agree it does sound like she was

4. femmeinpink

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yep, those are all pretty good signs she was. Do you think she thought you could also be a lesbian, and that's why she did all those things around you?

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    maybe but I was a little girl at the time and she was a teenager I use to keep watch so she wouldn't get in trouble with her parents and tell her when they came home . Maybe she thought I was too .

6. She could be or even bi...but I have to ask; she watched these x-rated movies in front of you when you were a little kid?

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes she did