1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual girls dating

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Seagypsy, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

I have heard people say that some lesbians won't date bisexual girls in case they get dumped for a guy, but I have known friends who are the opposite... Bisexual girls who end up dating lesbians, even though they're not their usual type... I just wondered, is this maybe because they know the lesbian girl is not going to leave them for a man? The 2 lesbian girls I've known in that situation were really in love with their girlfriends but the bi girls were just using them as a shoulder to cry on when let down by other bisexual people...... Is this common?

#1 Seagypsy, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been used by bisexual women before we were in a long distance relationship she was going through depression I would always comfort her and make her feel better and was always there when she need she told me she wanted a relationship with me and to be my girlfriend . Then she introduced me to some guy she was talking to online , I just thought he was her friend then a few months later she told me she and that guy are more than friends and they have been I guess she's each other behind my back and that she wants to leave me and go with him . I got mad when she told me this on the phone that I just hung up on her I felt so betrayed .

I met another bisexual woman that had a boyfriend he did not know about me and the girl I was dating told me she had a boyfriend , I told her I would not date her if she has a boyfriend and I'm not willing to share . We soon broke up right after . It was another long distance .

I met another bisexual woman who was getting married to a man she told me she was looking for a girlfriend because she can't live with out men and women and need a female and male partner . I really liked this woman a lot but I just couldn't stand having to compete with a man . I ended up just remaining friends with her and not pursuing a relationship even though I wanted too .

I've had bad experiences with bisexual women but it's only like 2 I got screwed over by do they represent all bisexual woman no I just picked some bad ones to be with .
    I will be honest when dating a bi girl I would be very careful because I was screwed before but I would ask her first hand what she's looking sex or a relationship . All i want is for them to be honest about it .
    I don't know if it's common but i heard from a lot of lesbians say that bisexual women screwed them over I've even heard from one that she got a bad std from being one I've heard a lot of stories and some lesbians that run from bisexuals like the plague . I know there are some good bisexuals out there that would make great girlfriends but their just hard to find because we lesbians have to sort out the fake bisexual girls that like male attention , the other bisexual girls that like to have sex with women but not want a relationships , the straight women that think their bisexual but their not and the bisexual women that really want to date women and mean no harm to us . Another I learned is lesbians can also treat you just as bad as a bisexual woman and I don't mean leaving you for another man she could have another girl behind your back or be cheating on you with another girl .

#2 stocking, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  3. kessiej

I really don't think it matters whether your bisexual/straight/lesbian/gay, it all just depends on how comfortable you are withh yourself. I mean it's not just bisexual people who get used or dumped on for somebody else, it's EVERYBODY!!!

If your lesbian and don't like going with bisexual women, because they 'might' finish with you for a man, then in my eyes it's you personally who has the problem, and low self-esteem. I've been with other lesbians and bisexuals and not to blow my own trumpet but I've finished with them. Not because of their orientation but because we just weren't compatible. In my opinion I just don't think it matters (sorry if that offends anyone)
    :kiss:xxx

4. gaymersofter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's that way in general, as an excuse not to date us. How ever in stocking's examples it does happen, however just as many gay, straight, lesbian relationships as well. It's not that because where Bi, therefore we are more likely to cheat or be more promiscuous. Their has never been any proof that we are. Every time I've seen/ heard evidence that we are cheat or promiscuous, are just opinion peaces and not based on facts or statistics.

And remember, anything that can be inserted without fact can be debunked without fact.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Not all lesbians are like this some will date bisexual girls and not rule them out , I too would date a bisexual girl I'm just really careful . I've even heard there is a lesbian woman married to a bisexual woman . so their are a few lesbians dating a bisexual . It's just as lesbians it's hard for us sometimes to weed out the fakes and the bad ones and find the good ones . The media too has ruin the reputation of bisexual people greatly.
    But the person who broke my heart the worst of all was not a bisexual woman but a lesbian , I remember she just came up to me and told me she never loved me and doesn't want to be with me and that she thought she was better off with another woman .
    It's worse than being left for a guy someone telling you they never loved you the whole time I've been with you and everything was a lie . :icon_sad:

6. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, I would say that cheaters and con artists come in all orientations and are independent of them. A cheater who happens to be bi will probably still cheat whether in a homo- or heterosexual relationship.

7. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's that people just generally think that bisexual people must be polyamorous/unfaithful. This is not always the case. People in general are not always faithful. Multiple studies have been done. Although the results I'm going to mention reference males more, they really apply to the human species in general when referencing their ability to be faithful to their partners. Most recently, the fastest growing group of HIV infected persons are those in "committed relationships". Considering the primary infection vector is sex with an infected person, that's a lot of unfaithful people there. Going back further, there was a study done on many species, and the (relatively) larger the male member was, the more promiscuous the species tended to be, and this can be coupled with humans having the largest relative size down there in the entire primate family....

8. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So..the entire species are size queens?:icon_bigg

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Does that mean my love of big breasts means i'm a size queen :tears:

10. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I wouldn't mind dating a bisexual girl. I just don't want to be her "side dish."

11. Seagypsy

I am so sorry Hun and I agree totally that it's far worse being dumped for another girl than for a guy...xxx

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm still jaded by that incident but what hurt me after that happened is when I felt she want on with life as nothing happened . i just hope I can get past this I think I can

13. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, no need for tears stocking. I was making a joke about Conffuzzled82's scientific study about penis size in animals. Size queen is a crude, probably semi-offensive way of saying a gay guy who likes things...um...bigger.

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh :icon_bigg

15. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll be honest, I can't help but cringe when I read all these things about bisexuals. They're all people things, not orientation things. So while these terrible things might happen, it's not because of the person's bisexuality. It's cause they're just a jerk.

As a bisexual girl, I can tell you right now that I date based on the person. If a girl loves me romantically and I love her back, I could care less whether she's bi or lesbian or pan or whatever she calls herself. Her orientation doesn't define who she is. Maybe this is the demi part of me that's speaking here, I mean, I've been like this since I was a kid. When it came to dating, it was always about the person and the relationship I had with them.

If you're scared of your partner running off with a man, then you don't trust them enough. Period. Not only that, but can someone please tell me why all women are scared of their partners running off with men specifically? Clearly, they've never experienced the pain of the girl they love falling in love with another girl. I'm going through that pain right now: I thought my ex still had feelings for me, but she actually likes my best friend instead. And guess what? She's a lesbian (well technically a homoromantic bisexual but she knows she'll only date girls, that was a realization I helped her with). Either way, that's not going to stop me in the future from talking to other lesbians. I'm also not going to stop myself from talking to other bisexuals, despite all the horror stories I have heard.

I apologize, I probably went really off topic here, but this topic makes me so frustrated. :confused:

16. Lipstick Leuger

It actually annoys me that people think all bisexuals are unfaithful and that they would not date them because they are Bi. It's just their own insecurity that is speaking up, not the truth. The person who cheated in me was a gold star lesbian, and the one who was faithful was Bi.

17. flymetothemoon

I'm married to a bisexual girl. She's completely faithful to me, and any time there has been more than one person in her life, it's been a situation where it was okay with both parties. I have also been cheated on by a guy who claims to be bisexual. I don't think that being unfaithful or doing anything bad as far as relationships has anything to do with sexuality, it has to do with the person and their integrity and such. Bisexual people can be just as honest and faithful in relationships as anyone else. Yes, some people have probably been cheated on, hurt, and/or misled in relationships by bisexuals, but others have had the same experience with straight people or gay people. Just because it sometimes happens doesn't make that experience indicative of the sexuality as a whole.

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    to answer your question it has to do with not having the right parts to have sex with a woman thing . It's kinda like those stupid thing where people say how can two women mate they don't have anything to go inside each other . Some lesbians are very insecure about that , I've even read on here that it drove some to depression and suicide.

I'm still open to dating bi girls i'm just cautious because of my past experiences but I just think that I just really picked some bad people to be with .

19. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh okay, I guess that makes sense, even if it is some really messed up logic. I also read your post on here, and I'm really sorry about what happened to you. You've gone through a lot.

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah my ex girlfriend was pretty messed up she is one of the worst lovers I ever had and she's lesbian the bisexual girls were a lot better than her .At least they actually liked me at one time :grin: