1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thoughts

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ceci, Jan 24, 2014.

1. ceci

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If love does exist where can I find it ? Whether that be with a man or a woman? Why does it matter? I don't understand how we are supposed to function. I don't understand how I'm suppose to live. Lying to myself and everyone around me? Never being able to be the person who indeed I am. Someone just as loveable just as capable as any other human being on the face of the earth. This really sucks....the whole meaning of being alive and being in love isn't what it is cut out to be. Our society is scared to love one another and I confess that l too am scared. Scared of rejection scared of disobeying my God. I love Jesus he is my savior but just by being alive I am condemned. So what's the point of anything anymore?

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey ceci, welcome to EC!

I'm glad you decided to join us! To love someone is part of being human. To connect with other people is the source of practically everything, that's why it matters....

Loving yourself and how God created you must, by necessity, be your first love. Without the loving, caring and respect that you owe to yourself, you cannot love another.

Post often, and let us know how your struggle is going.

3. ceci

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you for your words. Its a struggle that many are dealing with including myself, and the pain is very unnecessary.