1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the saga continues....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ceci, Jan 25, 2014.

1. ceci

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always find myself crushing on girls than I do boys. I would have loved more than anything to have been born and raised in a different household. Don't get me wrong I love my parents and family. I just know they won't accept the fact that I like the same sex. It's so weird and not normal for them. It's a sin, something I should have never even considered. But I can't help it I haven't physically acted on it, but emotionally I must say I have. When you just meet someone it does something to you that's worth figuring yourself out for. I can't help but think if I was born in a gay household how different my life would be. I would love to talk to anyone about how I feel but once I say everything out loud it becomes real. That I just write about it instead.

2. katwat

One of the things that coming on this site has done for me is made my hug-0-meter needle go into the red zone. I wish everyone on here could instantly have the support they need and deserve. I know it happens but it saddens me just the same that some parents do not support their kids because they are LGBT. I really wish they could all put that negativity aside and remember the child who is LGBT is the same child that they have loved and cared for all along.

Are you sure-sure-positive-sure that your parents would not accept you or are you just very worried they wont. What I mean is are the raving anti-LGBT people or just you feel they are too conservative to support LGBT issues? My mother was rather anti-LGBT until my daughter came out as bi. Bless her heart but mom is trying to open up and understand because her favorite granddaughter obviously cannot be bad or wrong in any way. Maybe feel your parents out on general LGBT issues?

Whatever happens with your parents, please remember that you are a wonderful person who is perfect just the way you are. You deserve love and support and happiness.

3. ceci

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your words mean a lot to me and thank you for commenting. I truly know my parents would be disappointed in me. My father is a pastor and my mother very strict on what's wrong and right. I over heard them having a conversation about me. Parents always know.