1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does my bisexual coworker like me ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Jan 25, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I 'm friends with my female bisexual coworker , she constantly make jokes and makes us laugh . On my first day she talked to me when I was shy and made me feel welcomed at the job . We've got along great since then . I noticed before I came out to her she started flirting with me a few months ago before all we did was share bear hugs that's about it .
    Then a few months later last year she winks at me , called me baby one time , and even says she loves me and stuff . The night when I came out to her , she rubbed my back with her body and asked me if it annoys me I said no and she kept doing it . Later that night I told her I was lesbian because I had a crush on her cousin that worked there . She told me that she's bi and also likes girls but it's mostly sexual with her . She also said that when she flirts it's mostly serious and that she lies and says she's joking around so people will not realize she's bi if she flirts with a girl in public . When she told me this I was thinking does she do this with me too ? I'm confused .