1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married in love with a lesbian.....confused by sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Aquarian13, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Aquarian13

I am a married woman with 3 kids. I have always been attracted to other women, but always thought it's a normal girl/woman tendency. I expressed my feelings about women to my husband and he understand and is supportive. 6months ago, I was leaving my old job and saw a HER walking along the road. My reaction was "ooo, wow!" I saw her walking on the street twice after that. I switched jobs 2 months later, and walked into another department and there she was. It took me 2months to actually walk up to her and say hi, which I did we hang out a few times with friends. She's a lesbian and I also expressed my feelings to her, she doesn't want a relationship. Which is fine by me but I still fantasize about her, think about her every moment of the day. We flirt a few times My problem is I've never been intimate with another woman.
    I don't know what to do if I get to that point and everyday I question my sexuality. I have became more and more attracted to women than men.

2. kessiej

Is she attracted to you??? Maybe you could ask her out, I don't think it would hurt to become friends. The issue here is your husband, would he mind if you had a relationship(casual or not) with this woman, or is it something you both wouldn't mind introducing into your intimate life???

3. Seagypsy

Sounds like she could be your soulmate :slight_smile:

4. Aquarian13

I have spoken to my husband and he doesn't mind if we had a relationship casual or not.
    In regards to whether or not shes attracted to me, shockingly one of her friends told me shes into girls who's the perfect ten/ hour glass shape. Honestly that's not me i am voluptuous not the hour glass figure. That sting a bit , the problem is she gives me mixed signals, she will invite me to join her during her lunch break maybe two times in a row then its nothing, i have to start a conversation with her first. If we hang out and she will give me that i want you type of signal and the first time i reacted. she was into it, until the next day she acted as though she regretted it and a bit annoyed. The second time she gave me these signs i didn't react towards it and she seems annoyed again.

5. kessiej

Well I think that's the hardest bit out of the way, telling your husband about this woman that you like, and I'm glad he acted in a positive way.
    In regards to 'the woman in question' preference in women, sometimes we fall for people who are not our usual 'type' or who we fantasize about. I for one would call Megan Fox my ideal woman, but unfortunately I can't imagine I'll ever meet her let alone be in a relationship.
    Sounds to me like maybe she is confused about her feelings for you, you say she likes girls so it could be that she uncomfortable in the work place. Why don't you find out where you stand and ask her out for a coffee (outside work) or even for a few drinks. That way you can find out if she likes you more than a friend. Just go for it!!!

Good luck xxx:kiss:

6. aussiegirl

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    She may be wary of getting involved with someone who is married? It can spell heartache for the person on the side

7. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    aussiegirl is right she might like you but doesn't want to get involved with a married women, she might be feeling really conflicted rite now..