1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Officially "in love" with her

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kessiej, Jan 27, 2014.

1. kessiej

Okay so some of you E.C members have read my past posts all relating a woman I met on the way to work who kept smiling at me. Long story short, she kept making eye contact with me and smiling, so I tried to give her my number, she was married, took my number anyway but didn't make any contact.

I've not really seen her since a couple of weeks before Xmas and yeah I was really missing her and just wanted to see her again, but I kinda just thought "oh well just another crush". I did think about her over the Xmas period and I'll admit I have fantasised over being with her intimately, but I just put it down to me being attracted to her sexually and having an infatuation.

Well this morning I saw her again, this time though she looked at me and kept her stare for more time than she usually does, of course I smiled (awkwardly) and went on my way. As soon as I saw her it just hit me like a ton of bricks, my heart started pounding and my legs went like jelly!!! I felt a sudden rush of excitment, and emotion just overcame me. At that point I just wanted to turn back around and kiss her soooooo passionately. I've never felt like this about her before, or anyone else come to that matter, I can't seem to think about anyone/anything else. I thought it was just a 'crush' but this is way more than that, I actually care for her. Is that weird considering we've only spoke a couple of times?!? What I do know though is that I can't keep going on like this, and I can't ask her out again or quit my job. It's just so unfair xxx:icon_sad:

2. Beantown

Beantown Guest

I don't know but she's married so she's kinda off limits. I hope you find a way around your feelings though cause it would suck being into someone you can't have.

3. Hartofgold

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I definitely know what you mean since Im in a similar situation. I only saw this girl a few times and we barely spoke but I just cant get her out of my mind.
    Considering how she's married you probably shouldn't make any moves, but what if she does? What if she has a crush on you as well? I don't mean to give you any false hope or make you do things you usually wouldnt but her staring at you like that has got to mean something.

4. kessiej

Yeah I know about the whole marriage thing...it sucks!!! My heads telling me to just leave her alone and move on, but then my hearts saying to keep in there and just wait for her. If she makes the first move though I'm still gonna have to say no, unless she wants to be friends. Although that would probably mess me up even more...the fact that we're friends and that's it. The situation pretty much takes up all my time but at the same time I try and forget about her...then I see her again. I can't believe the way I felt this morning seeing her again, it was like something I've never felt before (I've been in 2 serious relationships).

Thanks RainbowRally, that's really lovely of you to say so...I hope so too xxx

Hartofgold what have you done in your situation, if your moving on have you found it difficult??? XXX

5. Seagypsy

I felt that strongly about my crush very soon after meeting her, it does happen. I hope u can try to see her again and suss things out.... My situation is going better than expected at the moment! X

6. Hartofgold

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I wish I knew how to help you but Im as lost as you are. The whole marriage thing really is a hard one. I might sound like a bad person now but Im gonna say it anyway. If that happened to me, I would of told her that nothing will happen as long as shes married.
    Maybe that would change things, maybe it would not.

As for my situation, I see her every now and then but not so often. The first time we met she kept staring at me, and the second time too. But due to me being a coward I ignored her most of the time, and she went from flirting to just acting friendly. Its so bizarre too, just like whats happening to you. She is not the type of girl I would usually fall for, but theres something about her that makes my heart ache with need. xxx

7. kessiej

Well I kinda feel better now I know other people are experiencing situations like this. I have seen her twice this week already and the second time she looked at me longer than she ever has done...women are so confusing!!!

I'm happy that your getting along with your situation. I hope everything works out for you xxx

8. kessiej

Yeah the marriage thing is a hard situation, and if she likes me it must be even more difficult for her. I think if she ever made a move on me I wouldn't reject her, maybe we could even just be friends, I hope that doesn't make me sound awful. In regards to the woman you have feelings for maybe she's just scared in case you don't like her back, and she's just flirting to 'test the water', maybe you could even ask her for a casual date???

Yeah I've never felt like this about anyone either, I mean I've had crushes and serious relationships in the past but this just feels like something else. I saw her yesterday and she made eye-contact a little longer than she has done before, it made me feel all tingly, gosh that makes me sound soft!!! Anyway I'm thinking of quiting my job, or at least getting a transfer, that way I just wouldn't have to see her again and could move on. I honestly can't see that happening if I can still see her...xxx:bang:

9. Hartofgold

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

This is going to sound ridiculous but you only live once, and if she goes for it maybe you should too. I regret not telling that girl that I like her when I had the chance!! Now Ill always be wondering what if, and thats far worse than being rejected.
    Dont even consider quitting your job because of it. If you want her out of your head and life then maybe change the way you get to work. I really hope this works out for you, either way. (*hug*)

10. closetedgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I KNOW EXACTLY what you feel like, I have a crush on a girl who gets lifts with me home and I realized it isn't just a crush and now it's driving me crazy, she's single but I'm pretty sure she's straight, I feel like shit next to her so I know what you mean when you get excited and stuff.
    Since she's married unfortunately yeah she's off limits and I'm really sorry you feel like that, but you're older right? Maybe you should go out to a party or with some friends and maybe meet some new people but it's not that easy I guess :/, but honestly not to give you false hope or anything I think she must feel remotely attracted to you with all that staring, are you out to loads of people, as in does she know?

11. hkmsimmons

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, KessieJ!

That certainly sounds like a tricky situation! Unfortunately, she's married which puts a bit of an obstacle there for you- but maybe you guys could be friends and see how things go?

I wouldn't want to give you false hope in saying maybe her marriage isn't working out and that's why she's giving you 'signals' as it were. These could just as easily be translated into, 'Hey, you seem cool, let's hang out sometime.' So why not go for that approach first?

Who knows- it might go the way you hope! Otherwise, you've still nabbed an excellent friend who you feel deeply for and that's certainly an achievement!

Good luck!

H x

12. kessiej

Hey, yeah it is a pretty shit feeling, feeling so strongly about someone who you know is 'off limits' if you don't know that the 'woman in question' in your situation is actually straight then what's the harm in asking her out??? Maybe she feels the same way but thinks the same about you???

In regards to my situation, I'm younger (26) and I could maybe guess that this woman is roughly in her late thirties, it doesn't bother me though, I go crazy for older women!!! Yeah I think she knows that I'm into girls...considering I tried to ask her out and give her my number. That's when she told me she was married, but still took my number...I know soooooo confusing. Yet she still makes eye-contact with me(for longer than is deemed friendly) and smiles, I don't know maybe she's just confusedi. Either way I just don't think I'll ever find out...xxx:icon_sad:

---------- Post added 29th Jan 2014 at 07:45 PM ----------

13. kessiej

Okay so I've made my mind up...I'm gonna put in for a transfer at work. If it's meant to be then we'll see each other again.

14. Hartofgold

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

15. kessiej

16. Hartofgold

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

17. kessiej