1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ever fall for someone that makes you question your sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by alex3191, Jan 27, 2014.

1. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm just wondering if this has happened to many people? Up until now I was confident I was only attracted to men. so I was watching this show called under the dome and there is this gorgeous red headed woman in it when I seen her I thought wow she's hot!. I've never found women attractive before now I'm not so sure of myself, also I can't remember her name but there is this woman that works as a male model I found myself attracted to her but I thought it was because I thought she was a man first time i seen her. when I googled her another model (think his name was Andrei) was in some of her pictures and I think hes hot too and I find that a bit confusing because he passes as male and female and I find him attractive as both. So does this make me bi? Should I even bother trying to label this?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "ever fall for someone that makes you question your sexuality?"

You ever think about how hilarious that sentence is on an LGBT board? Isn't that how most of us got here? (I know, that's not what you meant I'm just being silly! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Well you could argue that since the chances of you ever being in a serious relationship with either of these people then changing your orientation label would be unnecessary...or you could take the approach that you found this girl and this guy(?) attractive, therefore you have the potential to find both sexes attractive so the 'bi' label applies to you...

Personally I wouldn't worry about it too much if not having a definitive label doesn't bother you.

3. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just noticed i should have worded the header differently :grin: ,im just confused as to why im only starting to notice and be attracted to women now, im 23 and never felt anything towards them before

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I started to notice guys this year and accepted a change in my sexuality, so perhaps for me it was a case of letting the original orientation label go instead of trying to force myself to fit it...

Perhaps you've noticed them out of the corner of your eye before and never really thought much of it because heck, you like guys not girls!

5. Seagypsy

Yes it makes u bi :slight_smile: You say you are Androgyne and these people u have described sound the same.... Welcome to my world! :wink: