1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hummingburd, Jan 27, 2014.

1. hummingburd

hummingburd Guest

Hello everyone who happens to stumbles upon this. So let's start from the beginning because yeah. Okay so I've always considered myself straight without giving it any thought. I mean, growing up, I thought women could be pretty and/or beautiful, but never like, "I wanna be with you!" or "I find you sexually attractive!". Since I was five or so I've had crushes on guys, mostly because I thought they were cute or something or I really looked up to them. I've never kissed or dated a boy, not that that matters at all, but yeah, just letting you know. Okay so at the end of seventh grade, around the time when I was 12, I've had a huge crush on one of my friends. Now all of a sudden guys have gotten less attractive and girls have caught my attention way more. Today, almost a ninth grader, I still have a crush on my friend. I can't shake it. I've gotten obsessed with her. Lately I've gotten sudden urges to hug her or touch her in some way. I also really want to tell someone what I'm feeling. I keep these feelings and urges bottled up though, but it really gets to me mentally, it makes me want to scream. I still find boys attractive though. I'm just confused, that's all. Heh :help: . K thanks.