1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think about girls and its confusing

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by landofwow, Jan 27, 2014.

1. landofwow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I have a boyfriend and I care deeply about him but sometimes when we get intimate I cant help but fantasize about women doing things with me so that I could get off with my bf. I feel that I am attracted to men but I feel a strong pull toward wanting a women. Whenever I have my "alone" time I mostly pay attention to the women in the videos. I have flirted with girls before and thought heavily about romantically being with a woman as well as sexually but usually become too scared to take the next step. Could I be bicurious or bisexual? Did anyone else here experience something similar before realizing that they were bi or even a lesbian?

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ur def gay but really look at where ur going, do u feel lust nd love towards both or only lust for men or women or just do u think about sex with anyone?

3. landofwow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What do you mean by being def gay? I lust for both men and women but have only ever been sexually with men and I feel as though could have romantic feelings for both as well. I wouldnt have sex with just anyone really, I have always been a romantic for the most part but of latr the urge to try sexually with women has been on my mind and really confuses me.

4. purples

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would say you are definitely bicurious at this time. you should try and "experiment" to see if you are really into women or just like the thought of it like many straight women are.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think your lesbian imagining women to get off is a big sign to me

6. Teesgirl88

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have always been able to form excellent emotional bonds with men, which when I was younger mistoke as attraction. you just need to figure yourself out.