1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about my orientation....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Robin j, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Robin j

Robin j Guest

hey everybody..:smilewave
    well i'm Robin, i'm new here and i'm really struck with my life.:rolle:
    my problem is that i really don't know who i am (orientation). not knowing who you really are is itself a problem.
    so plz somone help me out what i am.
    the thing is i like boys but only cute ones. Not every single guy i met amuses me, There is only a type of guys i like.... like twinks and those innocent ones and obviously the cuties. Girls never crossed my mind. I don't find them sexually attractive. They might be beautiful but not attractive to me. I never stalk them never look at their body parts (u know what i mean). But when it comes to sex i just think of a girls not boys. I can't imagine goin' down to a boy, i feel gross and just can't picture it.
    With a boy the only thing i wanna do is and only if he is cute or twink most to most is a kiss or mutually jerkin' off. I just feel curious for boys/men. I just wanna touch them that's all no sex.
    so can anybody tell me who i am? Till now i consider myself as bi-curious but don't really know for sure.
    Here's the things i wanna mention-
    1. In deeply love with one of my close male friend (he look like logan lerman) :kiss:
    2. Not afraid to tell anybody that i'm bi or gay or whatever.
    3. Really want a boyfriend, with whom i can sleep cuddling him.(*hug*)
    4. I don't think its a phase 'coz its been more than 7 years with this feeling.
    5. Celebes i like- dylan sprouse, justin bieber, zac efron, logan lerman, harry styles, niall horan list goes too long..........:icon_redf

2. finlandwrc

I'd say you seem gay just because you don't like gay sex doesn't stop you being gay. So I'd say you are gay however it's up to you to decide for yourself we can only offer you advice :slight_smile:

3. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You definitely bi-curious, Your curious about having a same sex relationship- Which is completely appropriate, You'll pretty much figure it out on your own whether your gay, straight or bi (Don't really worry about labels, they really aren't important). But you could possibly be bi or gay, like I never really thought I ever wanted to go down on a girl- ever- the idea appalled me, But over time I was a lot more open to the idea!

#3 LovelyBunny, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  4. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly think you are bi-curious [maybe even leaning towards gay in the future] basing from everything you have written especially that 1-5 enumeration. I think you are just scared to be with a guy as of now but eventually, as you get older and gain more life experience, you will definitely know what you want.

5. poison53sumac

It is possible to be romantically attracted to people (cuddling, kissing, etc.) without wanting sex. Maybe you have romantic attractions for guys but would prefer sex with women? It sounds to me like there's a good chance you're gay, or at least close, so give it some time and experience, and I hope it works out for you. :slight_smile: