1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRUSH on possible STRAIGHT (?) hair dresser?! HELP please?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Amelie123, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i'm absolutely twitter-pated by this women... every time I see her I cannot stop looking at her... (2 sessions so far) but at the same time I'm so intimidated that I look away quickly when we make eye contact... which I hate.

today I had an appointment and we ended up talking about a lot of things in regards to social issues/family/sexuality

we were talking about how strict my family is and somehow the convo led to her talking about how she did the opp of everything her father told her not to do just to break his beliefs haha

She stated how she would always say she was a lesbian to them to push their boundaries... or how she'd bring her african american friends over to her house when her father said he didn't like it. She talked about how she had a million piercing and has 4-5 tattoos and is getting a sleeve now... (you don't see that often..?)

We talked about how horrible it is when people judge others by sexuality etc etc etc she is very very liberal and her mother is very liberal as well.. but we both agreed on how we can't really talk about hte topic of homosexuality much with the parents since they freak out. .

She has a love interest atm... idk if i didn't hear her right or what.. but she first said how she met "them" through a friend (the friend was a girl if I remember correctly) and that they were the friends roommate?

at the VERY end she said "him" i'm not sure if i'm reading into it... but idk she's not official with this person i don't think... and i do see her every 8 weeks so this is a fail anyway...

BUT in the end of it all when she walked me up to the desk she wrote her number down and stated how I could text her anything about hair or anything else? I mean i know my bestie has her number too.. .so this prolly means nothing.. but secretly I felt a lil good about it..

during the haircut we talked about tattoos and I told her i'd ask my friend who her tattoo artist was bc he was amazing and she said yess please do!

I texted her a few hours after hte appointment with the pic of the tattoo and the artists name... shej ust replied "Hey lady! That is amazing! I've heard of him! He did some work on one of my friends. Thank you so much!"

I don't see a point in texting her bc it would just make me look stupid i think.. and juvenile.. (she's 5 years older)

idk if it was the dim lighting or what.. but when she gave me her number her eyes were so dilated and I couldn't help but make eye contact (broke it soon after bc i'm a pussy)

WHAT SHOULD I DO. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

apparently a few weeks ago she told my friend (who was getting her hair done) that she was intimidated by me?

:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf
    What she looks like:

1. very fit but also fem at the same time... amazing legs (she runs and boxes etc)
    2. Blonde hair shoulder length.. with gorgeous big blue eyes
    3. She looks liek a fucking barbi..
    4. her style seems very laid back and chill
    5. She as a person is very laid back actually.
    6. as;ldgjal;skdjfa;lskdjf she's beautiful...
    7. I know she likes guys.. but do you guys think it's possible she likes women as well?

---------- Post added 28th Jan 2014 at 06:59 PM ----------

I actually don't know if my friend has her cell number tooo sooooo I guess i'll find out later.

---------- Post added 28th Jan 2014 at 07:03 PM ----------

OH AND when we were having those conversations I stated how a women tend to be more fluid sexually compared to men (we were talking about how historical events on how armies checked to see if someone was gay or not and how it's harder with women... and that's why I said the fluid thing (laughing the whole time.. I felt nervous) and she laughed with me and agreed.

#1 Amelie123, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I say hangout with her more and get to know her, and eventually just ask or even better just ask first lol Just make sure her and her love interest aren't too serious first or that might lead to complications in the future....
    But from what your saying she was either trying to make conversation (which hairdressers do sometimes) or she was kinda flirting with you.

She sounds adorable! Good luck and I hope it all works out.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think you guys should hang out more

4. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ahhh i just don't know how to ask her wihtout being awkward... idk how to hangout with her lol she is 5 years older and yeah she's in her mid twenties and i'm in my early twenties... it still doesn't make it any easier...
    BUT AHHHH yes that's my issue... i know hairdressers are known for doing that.. so who actually knows ya know?! do you think there might be a possibility? p.s thank you so so much btw

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She's probably around the same age as me I didn't know younger girls like older women I thought you guys wouldn't want us by mid twenties :grin:

Why don't you invite her for coffee ? or to go shopping maybe at the mall ?

6. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    haha I find older women more attractive tbh so i guess you just havn't met the right girl yet haha
    But yeah she's 25 turning 26! I'm turning 21 soon so yo ucan see why i'm even more intimidated by the idea of hanging out with her.. it's just harder when it's your hair dresser bc you don't know if they're just talking to talk or actually meaning it... but i mean she gave me her number so i suppose that counts for something right? sjdlkfsj

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes it counts I've had plenty of hair dressers and none of them game me their number
    I haven't met any girls that are bi or lesbian so I'm in the same boat I don't look my age though I actually look like 16 years old so I don't find that girls younger than me would find me intimidating . Unless they knew my actual age but we mid 20 year old women don't bite we like young girls too . I know we seem scary because we're older but we're not . I say give it a try and have fun get to know her and if she bi or lesbian then you guys might become a couple I say try .

8. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well hey you'll thank your awesome genes 10 years from now haha I think you guys just being older and more "experienced" in life makes you more intimidating.. plus I can't just ask her to go out for drinks (which is casual and comfy since Imean... liquid courage... hah) since I won't turn 21 until june -_-

But I know she goes to my gym! I've seen her once from afar and wasn't sure if it was here but couldn't stop looking her way lskdjfksd
    Maybe i'll ask my friend to see if she has her number too... because this maybe just something nice she's doing ya know? She's one of the best ones there.. so who knows.
    I've always felt that older women aren't that interested in younger women because we're not on "their level" -_- but maybe i'm wrong? who knows.
    Yeah, idk how to give it a try... sdjfklsd (bare with me... i'm not the type of girl that approaches people.. often..or is even interested in someone often)

IF you were in my place and you had that whole convo that i stated in the post.. etc what would YOU do in all honesty?

9. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    id probably cry a lil from shyness (in privacy) then take about a week to prepare myself to talk to her again, meet her *accidently at the hair salon on her break or something and be like
    P(-+-)P: O my gosh, hey how are you!
    Her: Im good and you!
    P(-+-)P: Im great, so are you on lunch
    her: Im actually done for the day
    P(-+-)0: That great, what were your plans for this afternoon
    her: Hmmm Ill probably go to gym..ect
    P(=0=)P: Well I know this amazing café down the road, if your not to busy we should meet up
    her: sorry im kinda booked for the day, errands and stuff
    p(__)P:...
    P(-U-)P: Well how about this heres my number (or whats your number or email) I had so much fun talking to to you last week, we definitely need to hang out.
    her: heres my number *****, call me
    P(-U-)p: I will

::: Panties :::
    Done! Im pretty sure that's how it would go with me honestly (sad and a bit chessy lol)but Idk everyones different your method would be a lot better lol

10. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hahah that cracked me up! I have no idea when she gets on break...esp since I justh ad a haircut it would be pointless to go to the salon..but ah she gave me her number before i left saying I could text her with questions about hair or anything else! I texted her later that day to give her the name of hte tattoo artist we were discussing and if you read the end of my post you'll see how she responded later last night! I just don't see a point in texting back... so i'm hoping i'll run into her? I need to not get nervous and just be relaxed sldkjfklsdf

11. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im sorry to break the news but.. When you like someone a lot things and things in your body make you nervous *its kinda hard,impossible to not be nervous, cuz you like her* Just be yourself, and the more your around her the less nervous youll be *promises*
    (well in less you have an anxiety disorder then *no promises*)
    But also you cant just wait to run into her because what if you don't... Inless your like me and believe and destiny and stuff then you will see her again 0_o..
    If shes into you she'll eventually attempt to contact you again so don't worry to much bout it!

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Although I'm older and this is only for me I'm not experienced I'm 25 years old and I'm a virgin . If I were in your shoes I would keep calling her and talking to her , I would also invite her out not for drinks but maybe places we can both hangout and get to know each other . I say don't go all big with drinks and all that stuff , even just going to the bookstore . I'm pretty sure if you guys become close friends she will start inviting you places on her own .

13. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh i didn't mean it sexually..I just meant life wise in the sense that older individuals tend to think they are more experienced in life/or are actually more experienced in life.. which makes them more intimidating because you don't want to fuck up haha
    But yeahh.. I think it's too late to respond to her text response so i guess i'm gonna hope to run into her? :I blarg. I wish I was that good at asking people to hangout haha i've become even more socially inept because of i've been in my books/research ughslkdjflsjdflskdgklajdf;lasjkdf;aldjksf

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Oh yeah I can see that making sense about life wise , I worry about that too lol

15. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    UGH I just want to hangout with her.... but idk sldkjfls this was her response to the tattoo pic I sent her for her to know yesterday:

"Hey lady! That is amazing! I've heard of him! He did some work on one of my friends. Thank you so much!"

I never responded -_- but now i wish i did to keep a convo going *facepalm* WHY AM I SUCH A PUSSY

16. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You gotta talk to her it's not to late you can do it

17. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What would you say in response? (the text is from tuesday so this just makes it worse ugh)

p.s thank you for putting up with me haha

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would answer What was he like ? or how did your friends like their tattoos ?

something along those lines . I'm happy to help so please don't worry

19. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ahh you're wonderful!! thank you so much :3

Hmmm should I mention anything about my uber late response? i'm just afraid to say something and come out stupid because again.. she did say she sort of met someone? slkdfls why is this so difficult.

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your welcome :icon_bigg aww she called me wonderful :icon_redf
    You can say sorry I was late with my response I was busy with school ? or work maybe .

She met someone ? like in dating ?