1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual!? HOW can you tell?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Amelie123, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Amelie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Women are so damn confusing... and we already are very fluid as is... we do things that straight couples would do with one another... so how can you tell if someone is possibly bi?! Are there any social cues I should be looking out for? I cant just ask because of my family and the need of privacy.. so it's frustrating.. or else i'd ask and just get it over with. :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

2. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know its really hard, Im pretty girly and have a dreadful times trying to hint to a girl im bi, or find other bi women but heres something's ive noticed that helps..

If a bi girl likes you:
    1. She tends to be were you are a lot (out side of work or school)
    2. Fixes or touches/strokes their hair around you (tall tell flirting sign)
    3. Smiles or laughs around you
    4. Disregards sexual attraction to men around you (hint hint)
    5. Talks about how beautiful/attractive some women are around you (hint hint)
    6. Tries to have any form of physical contact with you -playful hitting, hugging, hand holding..ect- (this doesn't always apply, because a lot of straight touchy feely women do
    this to there girl friends)
    --
    How to tell shes Bi
    (its hard... 4 and 5 I guess would apply)
    I say it would be easier to just ask but if you just cant. Just analyze her -the movies, music and entertainment shes into, the people shes around and so on there should be some clues from those.
    -But still easier to ask-

3. purples

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would just ask nonchalantly .. I mean asking never hurts. I constantly get asked if I'm a lesbian just because I don't "look lesbian" or it's hard to tell I'm a lesbian...whatever that means... it's kind of annoying but I appreciate people who ask and don't just assume things.

4. MistressSurya

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm pretty good at acting straight - I've done so for over 20 years. But one thing I've not been very good at is hiding the fact that I'm checking a woman out. Though I'm 100% female in gender, I swear I have the roaming eyes of a straight guy! n.n

5. Cass

Honestly, its hard to tell. With me, my close friends that I came out to said they could tell. I look at girls a lot, even in front of my boyfriend. I haven't been hit on by a girl, that i noticed anyway.