1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very confused please lots of help.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by landofwow, Jan 29, 2014.

1. landofwow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I have a boyfriend and I care deeply about him but sometimes when we get intimate I cant help but fantasize about women doing things with me so that I could get off with my bf. I feel that I am attracted to men but I feel a strong pull toward wanting a women. Whenever I have my "alone" time I mostly pay attention to the women in the videos. I have flirted with girls before and thought heavily about romantically being with a woman as well as sexually but usually become too scared to take the next step. Could I be bicurious or bisexual? Did anyone else here experience something similar before realizing that they were bi or even a lesbian?

2. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I believe your probably bicurious, your curious about the idea of being romantically or sexually involved with a women. I know for me I always was into women not always sexually (that didn't start till a few years back) but I always mentally preferred to be around other girls, touch them and be with them it wasn't a surprise when I figured I was bi.
    but to be honest, I suggest you give it time- you'll eventually fiqure it out. Have you told your boyfriend yet?

3. setnyx

:eusa_naug

---------- Post added 29th Jan 2014 at 04:58 PM ----------

of course your boyfriend will most likely be into you experimenting.

4. landofwow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My bf kind of knows about my feelings but doesnt quite understand how adamant I feel about trying this out. I just feel like if I didnt in my life at least try and see if I am than I would regret never having tried.