1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm married but I think I'm a lesbian.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confused3, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Confused3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm married with 4 kids between us. I always knew that I was bi and preferred women. But now I think I've been a lesbian all along.. But then I'm like how could I get married and have kids and then just realize later. My family doesn't know anything... i'm terrified if they ever find out. I know I eventually will have to tell them. But for now I just want to get it figured out myself. I don't know if it's that I'm confused or too scared to admit it to myself. Luckily my husband does know about everything. He said he figured it out awhile ago but thought I needed to come to it on my own. He has been super helpful and awesome about all of this. I feel bad because when I look back I'm not sure I ever loved him like I should... but that's a whole different problem!

I'm sorry if that didn't make any sense. I'm kind of nervous about posting here.. i'm pretty shy about my sexuality because I've always been self-conscious about it.