1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does my bisexual coworker like me ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Jan 29, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm writing this question again because I didn't get much answers .

I 'm friends with my female bisexual coworker , she constantly make jokes and makes us laugh . On my first day she talked to me when I was shy and made me feel welcomed at the job . We've got along great since then . I noticed before I came out to her she started flirting with me a few months ago before all we did was share bear hugs that's about it .
    Then a few months later last year she winks at me , called me baby one time , and even says she loves me and stuff . The night when I came out to her , she rubbed my back with her body and asked me if it annoys me I said no and she kept doing it . Later that night I told her I was lesbian because I had a crush on her cousin that worked there .
    She came out to me before and told me was bi but she thinks I'm homophobic for some reason . So she would tell me I sleep with girls and guys do you think that I'm a bad person for doing it , I told her know and that i'm fine with bisexuality after that she dropped the subject . But I'm wondering does she like me?

That night when i told her I was lesbian
    She told me that she's bi and also likes girls but it's mostly sexual with her . She also said that when she flirts it's mostly serious and that she lies and says she's joking around so people will not realize she's bi if she flirts with a girl in public . When she told me this I was thinking does she do this with me too ? I'm confused .

2. bde9000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    it sounds like she does. take a chance

3. purples

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it sounds like she definitely has a thing for you! you should ask her to have drinks or something with you :slight_smile:

4. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Definitely seems like she likes you

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wanna ask but she has a boyfriend and a girlfriend but there like just having sex and she says the only thing she wants from women is just sex , I would date her if she was single maybe I'll just make out with her :confused: , it's just that i want a relationship and a serious girlfriend.
    I'm on the fence on this one , I don't like competing too much . Is a make out between us ?

6. MistressSurya

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd stay away from her if you want a serious relationship - I think she made it pretty clear to you that she's just into women for the sex. Not to mention things get really awkward when relationships go south at work. Just my $0.02 - you deserve better.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah I think your right I rather date a bisexual or lesbian women looking for a serious relationship with other women .

8. wanderinggirl

Yea I would keep things purely platonic between you two. She seems like a good ally to have in the workplace.

9. DrkRayne

Hmm if you're looking for a realtionship, I'd say keep it friendly. She is into women for sex, not love and you can't change that in a person.
    Just...if you are the type (like me) who gets feelings from kissing etc and might not be able to separate that or prevent it from going to the bedroom, then no.

She seems nice and its great to have another LGBT person in the workplace.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your right I better not kiss her either because it might end up in the bedroom .
    I agree with you guys we should just be friends and look for a woman that is looking for a relationship .