1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wishing I had fully functional male&female organs

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by chadpeterson, Jan 29, 2014.

1. chadpeterson

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Over the last few months I've gotten real deep into solo anal play (literally and figuratively).

It all started with a bit of curiosity about how it would feel to have a vagina, hence the 'penetration'. Some days I find myself thinking about the possibility of having full female reproductive organs in addition to full male ones. Which seems a fine idea to me because it would enable me to know EXACTLY how to please women better than most/all men. But I couldn't see myself mating with a man even when I had a vagina in my imagination.

I explored the possibility of being gay--I am not. I don't find homosexual intercourse nearly as intriguing. I'm attentive to any prejudices I may have, so few times I made myself watch men copulate (online) and didn't find it arousing at all; to me, it was tedious and uninteresting (this just happened to be my reaction to it and I don't mean to offend anyone by sharing this natural reaction), even though I was hoping that it would be arousing since that would mean a simpler result.

I fancy myself an intelligent and rational person, and when I sit down and try to psychoanalyze myself, I can't get further than the conclusion that I like, even respect, women so much that I want to be able to relate to them on the sincerest and most visceral level possible.

But why the F* do I find it irresistible to wish I had female organs in addition to male ones?!

2. piano71

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't know about the female vs. male organs part, but some straight guys are into butt play. In particular, do some Web searching about "prostate massage" and "Aneros," an anal toy that purports to massage the prostate and give pleasure to its user. There is a lot of in-depth discussion of this at the Aneros forums, and most of the guys posting there are straight.

On forums related to the Aneros, a lot of straight guys discuss issues surrounding "the back door" and pleasures they experience. Some of those guys want to (or have experienced) "pegging," which is when a woman straps on a dildo and penetrates a man's anus with it.

Because a man and a woman are doing it, pegging is heterosexual sex. But be forewarned, some women think it is "gay" for a guy to want butt play. But that's an oversimplification, as straight and gay men both have the same anatomy and sources of pleasure. It's just that desires are focused on different genders.

So, the first thing is that butt play does not mean gay. Gay means guys who like guys. Guys who like girls and butt play are not gay.

3. Just Jess

Hey there,

So I'll get to your question in a sec but,

Just so you are aware, that bit is really a fantasy. Every woman really is different. And a lot of people have hang-ups about figuring themselves out and as a result can't really tell you what they need. Sex is a really mental thing and no two people are going to respond the same way. A lot of people find it's easier to bring their partners to orgasm than themselves and vice-versa.

If you really want to "do it" for a woman, verbal communication and body language work better than anything.

Also I have learned that penetration is more of a mental thing for many women than a physical thing. It still feels good and keeps the arousal up, but it's not direct sensation so much as it is the fact that you are being penetrated, for many straight woman by someone bigger than you. Again everyone's different, some women really love the sensation itself. But there are probably more women out there that don't like penetration at all than will admit it because they think it's something they're supposed to enjoy.

Didn't want to avoid answering your question though.

So, I'll admit it can be fun, but why do you do that, analyze yourself like that? Don't drive yourself crazy! I used to feel like I had to "prove" it as far as my being gay, well back then I wouldn't even use those words, attracted to women, before I was more comfortable with myself. I just like women, nothing wrong with that, some people are left handed, doesn't make me less of a woman, if at some point in the future I catch myself checking out a guy or imagining him lifting me off the ground or something I'll just admit it to myself and run with it. It hasn't happened yet, probably won't, but if it does it is really not a big deal.

So don't sweat it! You have nothing to prove to us. We're all queer anyway.

You have an idea that's fun to think about when you're having sex. That's great :slight_smile: You know what "trips your trigger". So when you are with a partner that is trying to figure you out, well, that communication I was talking about earlier is a two way street. So you're halfway there, you have yourself figured out.

4. chadpeterson

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    piano71,

I know what prostate massagers are, although I never had the time to investigate them as I would like. There is still a lot I need to discover depthwise before reverting back to tools like the Aneros. Currently I'm working on a different project which involves establishing a hideout in the hills where I can go and have my way with myself, and get a nice tan while doing it.

Cassie29,

Thank you for your response.

I must tell you that my name is not really Chad; mine is one of those long, "funny" names. I come from a place where they really like to subjugate their women, and I lived there well into my late adolescence. So if I sound like I'm being flippant in my inquiries, I assure you I am not. There are a LOT of aspects to sexuality and sexuality in America that are completely obscure to me. I am a virgin by choice, saving myself for that special person (yet I had 15" of a double dong inside me last week, quite the chaste and pure person I am, huh?).

Also, I'm often viewed as exceptionally attractive (according to the American definition) and in the last few years it started to bug me so much (the stares, the advances) that I deliberately began to neglect my appearance in my abidance by the maxim "Charms strike the sight; but merit wins the soul"

So, question one:

If a woman displays some disapproval for, or even indifference to the physical sensation of penetration, would she be at risk of being 'accused' of homosexuality, since the implication is that another woman may be able to please her as much as/better than a man could?

I'm 32, and from experience, reading, and media exposure, I sense that if a generalization could be made about young American females, especially in bigger cities and not so much in the Midwest where I lived on&off for 13 years, it's that they are out to sleep around. They simply like sex and enjoy F*ing, to the point that terms like 'slut' and 'whore' begin to carry laudatory tones. How much of this is accurate?

My next point: all this cultural obsession over sex (as opposed to intimacy) is somewhat overrated, and at the end of the day when it comes to what people really want, in America or elsewhere, is the real thing, not some decaying physical qualities, no?

I'm also eager to hear from anyone who may have any point to contribute to this thread.

5. chadpeterson

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    turns out I'm too queer even for the queers :slight_smile: