1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wow so what should I consider myself now?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by paranoidkid, Jan 30, 2014.

1. paranoidkid

Okay really weird. I have a whole new level of stuff going on. All I was doing was thinking of a guys face. Not sexual or anything g and I got hard. I'm not sure if it was from my anxiety and heart racing and the blood pumping that did that, or if i was attracted. Is it possible for anxiety to do that, I believe it happened before? Anyways, I don't seem to like fantasizing about guys, I just start going flaccid. And girls stick to my mind better. Anyways a little bit of bisexuality? Or what? I seriously need help with this too! I'm not freaking out or anything I want good honest answers! :slight_smile:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did you enjoy it?

3. paranoidkid

Ehh... I mean I did have anxiety and idk if i enjoyed it, maybe not really. But he is good looking. But just his face, nothing else. I think a guys face can look good. But I'm Attracted to girls bodies only there shape and everything. And of course I'm attracted to.girls faces they are cute.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then I'd go for straight.

5. paranoidkid

I'll be honest, I don't feel comfortable with straight. I would hate to lie to myself and I feel comfort with bisexual Kinsey 1. I do find guys faces good looking and hair, but their body does nothing. I have been in front of naked guys in the showers and locker rooms and nothing ever there. I tried jerking off to.guys bodies, nothing. But when I see a girls body, in real life or even pictures I get aroused. So I'm comfortable with Kinsey 1!

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then use that....

7. chivalrous

this may be strange, but was it warm/hot in the room because that could of caused it, it could of just been environmental factors. it happens to all of us. sometimes even drowsiness and being in a comfortable position can cause it

8. paranoidkid

Yes it was, and also I know your mood/internal body stuff affects it also. So that's why I was saying the whole anxiety thing might have made it happen. I have gotten erections before while having anxiety about nothing to do with anything sexual. Weird huh. Anyways I'm gunna stick with Kinsey 1 for now!

9. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm in a similar situation. When I was just ending my counseling session I saw a guy in the waiting room. He was cute. I started having a panic attack and blushing. I'm not sure if that was real attraction or not. I'm really freaked out now. I really don't want to be bi. I've tried identifying as bi before, but it didn't feel good.

10. paranoidkid

I do know that the heart Pumping and increasing blood flow and anxiety can all make your body react in any way u think it too. Like i have gotten erections before from nothing sexual or having to do with sexuality at all, I'm so used to focusing on my penis getting hard when I get anxiety that blood flows there when I get anxiety and everything is going. This is what is so complicated. But I'm sure it will all be clear Soon. Could be the Kinsey 1 showing in us and that's fine. Nothing wrong with that.

Edit: sorry did not know u are a girl!! I think you are freaking out too much like I am!!! Don't worry like I said could be our Kinsey showing!! Don't worry I think you will end up fine in this!!

#10 paranoidkid, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  11. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    I tend to believe that everyone has *some* capability to love / appreciate someone of the same gender, all to varying degrees. It's all up to you, but since you asked, you're probably straight. I've heard plenty of straight guys acknowledge that some other guy looks good.