1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asexual by default?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RainbowGreen, Jan 30, 2014.

1. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a FtM, meaning that I'm transitioning from female to male. I always identified as an asexual because I never felt any sexual attraction towards anyone, or did I really? Since I finally found what's wrong with my gender issues, I've been exploring my sexuality more. Before that, I would never try to date or flirt with anyone because I didn't want to be the girl in the relationship. I did have a crush or two, but both of them ended up with partners. Now, I find myself wondering if sex wouldn't disgust me so much if I had the right parts under my pants. I'm homoromantic, that I'm sure of it. The only time I felt attraction towards females, I secretly hoped they'd turn out being FtM (yeah, one can dream, right?) I find myself stalking one of my previous crushes. I didn't see him in like 5 years, but I'm still attracted to him like crazy. Though, he has a girlfriend and I doubt he's bi. I've also been trying to find if I'm attracted to some guys at school. I tried to subtly flirt with a guy at school (I never did that so I suck big time) and he waved to me. I really have no idea what that means though, I'm even more clueless since I pass as a guy and no guy is openly gay at school. I've been thinking if it really be that bad to be in bed with someone like him, but I don't see it working? In fact, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore:lol:. I'm just messing around, I guess?

I find myself thinking about potential relationships and having more and more doubts about my asexuality. The idea of having nothing between my legs prevents me from taking sexuality seriously, hence why I consider myself asexual. Is it really possible to be defaulted to being asexual because you lack parts? Like, if a guy were to lose his penis, would he still want sex? I'm pretty confused about it right now.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure that's so much asexual as much as it is just being put off...think of it like a cis-guy with erectile disfunction; What you've got can't do the job how you want it to so it seems better not to think about it. At least that's how your post reads to me anyway.

3. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, that seems like it. It really is a shame, though.