1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she lesbian? Or just really nice?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by shantaram, Jan 31, 2014.

1. shantaram

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I have been working nights at a gym for a month now and there is a really cute and nice girl that I am really feeling. I want to know if she is lesbian and if she is flirting with me or if she is just nice. I saw her on my first day and she looked a little lost and I ended up demonstrating a whole mini work-out. Over the past 3 weeks, I see her every time I work and we always talk. She always wears sweats with biker-shorts showing, sweat shirt, and a beany. Some times I will tell her she is using a machine wrong or she will come to the front and ask really random questions about how machines work (like the machanics of it) or other health/gym things. Honestly, I don't know the answers to most of her questions. She is really cute and she laughs REALLY hard at everything I say. Like REALLY hard. Last night she was asking if Muscle Milk really gives you muscle and I was like "Uhhh. It has protien. And the really strong guys drink it after their workouts." And she was like "BAHAHAHAAHAHA, really?" (then went on to ask a bunch of other questions that I dont know) So, I have been pretty sure that we have been flirting, but I didnt want to assume anything, because we have been talking about gym-y stuff.

Thoughts? I need some guidance here.:icon_redf

2. Mysz

It sounds like she's trying very hard to be your friend. If you're searching for any signs of flirting, you have to look at her body language and how she's looking at you. Girls who set out to make friends will tend to be enthusiastic about anything they have in common. Look for what's underneath the chit chat (not underneath the shirt; underneath the conversation :wink: )

3. shantaram

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    That's exactly what I needed to hear. I guess I was really just hoping that it was flirting. Lol. But nothing wrong with having a cute friend.

4. OneLittleMango

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It does sound like she is trying to be your friend. I know that when I want to be friends with someone, I tend to be very friendly and enthusiastic when talking to them.
    But, and this is a big but, I have had girls in the past who acted like this before actually coming onto me. Maybe she's trying to get a feel of the situation? I don't want to give you too much hope in case she doesn't feel the same.