1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homoromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sitri, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Sitri

So, I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual, but I'm not sure I'm biromantic. I can imagine myself in a relationship with a girl, but it would be different than with a guy.

For a girl I think "she's attractive and a good person". The only way I think of girls is like they are a good friend or sexually so in a relationship it would be morenlike she is my best friend that I kiss and do naughty things with.

Guys on the other hand... sometimes one will say something or do something or just look at something and I find it irresistibly cute and adorable and I just want to squeeze them. Nothing like that with girls. For example, my male crush often pulls on his ear and I just think it's the cutest thing ever, but my female crush, none of her quirks make me think this way, and no female ever has.

2. girlonfire

That sounds asexual to me. You say nothing about sex for either gender, but that's only from what I'm reading. As for romantic orientation, what do you feel for girls that differentiates friends from crushes? Do you like both these people at the same time?

3. Sitri

Pretty sure I'm not asexual. Maybe a little bit demi (semi-demi) but I definitely have sexual thoughts about all genders.

I like both at the same time. The girl is more of a friend that I would like to get intimate with and the guy... he can freeze me to the spot just by looking at me. No girl, no matter how pretty, has ever been able to do that to me.

4. Trooper

I am in the same situation. Maybe it might just be best to define ourselves as gay, since we are romantically interested in men? I don't think it's possible to be homoromantic and satisfied in a long-term relationship with a woman. If someone explicitly asks about your sexual orientation, you could then say that you are also sexually attracted to women. You're still young so you have time to figure things out. When I was your age (I'm 20), I still thought I was heteroromantic (was deluding myself I guess), but I now realize it's the opposite.

I understand becoming nervous around guys you like all too well. It has really made it difficult for me to interact with crushes. Get back to me if you figure out how to deal with that one. :lol:

#4 Trooper, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  5. cutekitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I know how it is, I have two crushes, a girl and a boy, the girl is not like that nice with me but the boy is totally my friend, with the girl I want to do naughty things, I'm a sadist and completely masterful but when it gets about him I just let myself to be tortured and I also find each small thing on him pretty and kind of attractive. I consider myself bi because I just feel like that with him and no other boy but with girls I fell attracted by more than one.